BEST THIZZ NATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BEST THIZZ NATION

• vol.1

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • vol.2

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • vol.3

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • vol.4

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • vol.5

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • vol.6

Votes: 8 14.0%
  • .......I hope vol.7 is good cuz the rest suck.

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters
Mar 23, 2006
Thizz Nation grew from a Bay Area mixtape to a compilation of what the Bay Area's Thizz movement has to offer....which one is best and why??..........................I say vol.5-6........Hyphy slapps from front to bacc!!

May 12, 2002
dope.st
They all hella different, 1&2 were mixtapes over famous beats with a few exclusives, 3&4 were double CD's with a mix of recycles and new tracks, 3 had a lot of recycles. 5 was one CD of mostly new tracks, and 6 was two CD's of mostly new tracks.

I copped every single one retail, I can't really pick 1 or 2 because it's got to be about new music. I haven't really been feelin 6 so far, some nice tracks but a lot of boring beats like tracks which didn't make the cut on other albums. 5 was the most solid release of new music so that got to get props.

But I'ma go with 4... yeah it had some recycles, but of the new tracks it was all clean production and nice spits, I played that joint a lot. They can still raise the bar tho.. one Thizz Nation CD of back to back slaps would be tight, that 'Slappin In The Trunk' put out by Thizz/FAB woulda been the best Thizz Nation ever.