BEST SHOOTER EVER?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best Shooter Ever?

• Yes

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
Nov 5, 2004
I can't make this call yet...

Its between COD4 and Goldeneye for me.

Goldeneye had longevity. I played that shit for damn near 3 years straight. Woulda been longer if my N64 didn't break. Imagine if online play for Goldeneye was possible back then. That shit woulda been bonkers.

But i think when its said and done, COD4 will be my winner. I've already played that game way more than any other single title before. Not even Madden.

Nov 14, 2002
Anyone voting for older games is just remembering how epic at the time it was to them. Technical wise, any of these new games shit on the old games. COD4 however gave me a warm fuzzy feeling inside unlike any other game :) no homo.
I didn't know video games were men.

Dec 19, 2005
THE HALO SERIES... THE CAMPAIGNS FOR HALO 2 AND 3 SUCKED BUT THE MULTIPLAYER SHITS ON ALL COMPETITION. CALL OF DUTY JUST DOESN'T DO IT FOR ME ANYMORE.

DONT TALK SHIT ABOUT HALO BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU PICK IT UP YOU GET MOLLYWHOPPED AND YOU CANT HANG AND HAVE TO GO PLAY A BUNCH OF ROOKIES ON C.O.D.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
what do you mean by "done"? cod4 has been the #1 played xbox live since it came out. still gets played more on a weekly basis than any other game,including halo 3,i dont think its going to be "done" anytime soon

besides,there is no way i would ever consider a game the greatest of all time with a horrible single player like it had.regardless of great the multiplayer might be,its not a complete game

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
WHATS G.O.A.T? GREATEST OF ALL TIME?

HALO 3 WAS KOO BUT FAR FROM THE GREATEST, BIOSHOCK AND COD4 WERE WAY BETTER
Most fooz play halo 3, bash it because they getting raped by 10 year olds, The campaign isnt bad its just you so exited about competing you forget about the story line.

Halo 3 is the only game you can record your game play and see if what you did wrong in the theater.

Its the ONLY Multiplayer game online where you can play coop with your homie and play in 1 xbox in any online matches. That alone takes a big shit on COD4. (Unless you an only child and have no friends)

Call of duty would of probably won if they had this multiplayer style and had vehicles.

OVERALL HALO 2 AND 3 SHIT ON ANY SHOOTER RIGHT NOW

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
Most fooz play halo 3, bash it because they getting raped by 10 year olds
i was a brigadier skill 46 when i stopped playing,so throw that out the window. i honestly think its the other way around,people like halo cause you can take 50 shots and not die so when they play a realistic game like cod4 they get raped.

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
i was a brigadier skill 46 when i stopped playing,so throw that out the window. i honestly think its the other way around,people like halo cause you can take 50 shots and not die so when they play a realistic game like cod4 they get raped.
You can take couple shots but its your ability to get away that keeps you alive, its much more fast paced in Halo, thats what I like about it. I noticed newbees to shooters quit a lot because kids that sounded hella young was beating em.

LOL @ people naming old ass games as the best shooters in old ass consoles with graphics outdated. Save those for the little ones pick up a next gen console.

Dec 19, 2005
what do you mean by "done"? cod4 has been the #1 played xbox live since it came out. still gets played more on a weekly basis than any other game,including halo 3,i dont think its going to be "done" anytime soon

besides,there is no way i would ever consider a game the greatest of all time with a horrible single player like it had.regardless of great the multiplayer might be,its not a complete game
i guess im just speakin for myself then cuz im done with call of duty. but yeah i do agree with you about the campaign its ass i only play Halo for the online multiplayer. Halo 2 single player was pretty weak too. only single player i enjoyed was Halo 1.

still Halos > Call of Dutys.

and even though you can take some shots you still gotta have skill to turn around and kill dude... it takes more skill to play Halo than Call Of Duty.