Best Rock CDs of all Time...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
I'm just going to go with my current favorite albums as did most everyone else who replied here. Though I know most of you already named the older, truer classics of the genre.

Lacuna Coil - Unleashed Memories
Taking Back Sunday - Tell All Your Friends
Saosin - Translating the Name EP
Staind - Break the Cycle
Hawthorne Heights - The Silence in Black & White

Those are just some of the CD's that I've always held above the rest.

Also, to a star impaled, you might be the first person I have ever encountered who thought Full Collapse was not the best Thursday album! Good taste nonetheless.

Mar 18, 2003
She is quite easy on the eyes, but I think your a little off in ragards to why some people like them. It was a while before I even saw pictures of her when I took interest in their music. And it's worth pointing out that most of the people I've come across in my life reject certain bands just because they don't like femal vocalists, much like they do comedians.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
timdown said:
godsmack's first cd
Word. Godsmack's self titled was the best.... as well as one of the best concerts I have ever seen.

A couple more....
PANTERA-Cowboys From Hell
LED ZEPPELIN-Houses Of The Holy
PINK FLOYD-The Wall and Dark Side Of The Moon
THE DOORS-Self Titled

May 16, 2002
Nitro the Guru said:
Hawthorne Heights - The Silence in Black & White
QUOTE]

I never got into these guys, but i had a gift certificate to use so i decided to pick this one up the other day since it was only 9.99 and i must say that this cd is pretty dam good all the way thru.