best record store in kc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I ran into someone on some rock website who's wife worked at 7th heaven a year or so ago. Some of you kats might even know her... I forget her name but I can get it again because I've stayed in contact with the guy, but he says that Tech came in there numerous times and was a completely rude asshole, every time.

I was kind of suprised.

Nov 14, 2002
Yeah well I mean from what I hear he's really nice to fans whether he means it or not, but evidently she wasn't a fan and he didn't feel the need.

And for the record her name was Shuvani.

Dec 29, 2002
it does it dont have shit
not what everyone makes it up to be they had like 4 copies of tech n9ne and no yukmouth when i went
they do have a bunch of wack ass mexican rappers from here

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

damn sorry they aint the TECH N9NE sote..
maybe you should stick to the store off the website...

plus...what other local shit you listen too anyhow..

oh wait dont let me guess..

TEch n9ne...ummm
tech n9ne
ummm

tech n9ne..

your a fuckin faggot ass whiteboy from armourdale..
i can tell...

you lil bitch..

Apr 25, 2002
it does it dont have shit
not what everyone makes it up to be they had like 4 copies of tech n9ne and no yukmouth when i went
they do have a bunch of wack ass mexican rappers from here......

shit i keep up with what sells ...tech isnt a big seller out the store ..the biggest local seller ..right now for me is rich the factor,krazy konnected ,and the assoicates ...if tech starts selling like these releases then i will stock the shit out of him to ..but he aint ...i am just keeping up with what people what and what makes me money ..shit go to wax fatory ,keepin it real or no leaks and u will get taxed about $20 a cd and about 20 cds to choice from ....when u open a store and its better then mine then speak ....later