Best rappers of Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 17, 2011
TIRED OF YOU OUT SKIRT ASS NEVER TOUCHED A BLOCK IN THE HOOD ASS UNDERCOVER THINK YOU KNOW WHAT'S HOT ASS JUMP ON THE WALK,JUMP ON THE TALK, THE SWAG ASS SUCKA BITCH ASS BOY'S COMING ON THIS BILL GATES, PAUL ALLEN ASS TOOL'S THINKING YOU CAN DISRESPECT A REAL NIGGA FROM THE TURF. BITCK SHUT UP. CUZZ SOON ASS YOU GET HANDS PUT ON YA, YOU WILL BE IN COURT WITH YOUR REP, TELLING THE COURT HOW YOU HAVE NO RECORD, GRAD FROM COLLEGE, AND WORK FOR THE STATE. AND IS NOW SCARED OF GOING TO WORK. AND HOW YOU DIDN'T SAY NOTHING AND I JUST STARTED BEATING YOU. I KNOW THE SCRIPT RAP FAN!!!

Jan 17, 2011
Aight well anyways nice fuckin wit ya dont get too attached to my pic, look at some bitches
YOU THE ONLY BITCH ON HERE TO LOOK AT CUZZ. I'M GOING TO KEEP MY FOOT ON YOUR L7 ASS NECK AS LONG AS YOU POST HERE. YOU STARTED THE DISRESPECT BY OPENING YOUR CHOPS ON MY CRIP SHIT CUZZ? YOU SHOULD KNOW WHEN TO KEEP YO CRIP DISS TO YOURSELF AND STICK TO WHAT THE FORM WAS ABOUT CUZZ....

Feb 7, 2007
Mane yall squares are making the town look bad with all this internet banggin shit.. Also cus cus where are u from in the southend?? Real niggas don't do that internet shit and your just going on and on wit it... Stick to the subject!! The dopest nigga out of the 6 is me Drec00k nigga. When I have time to really fuck wit it everyone will be on my hype believe datt... www.myspace.com/c00k3m

Jan 17, 2011
Nigga never heard of you!! i just checked out that casio sounding shit you just posted SQUARE ass dirty looking nigga!!!!!!! Cuzz Don't try to come on here with that wack ass music you making. and yes cuzz S.Henderson if you want to know. born in LA...

Feb 7, 2007
SQUARE ass dirty looking nigga haha your a clown... What hood are you from there is no HOOD in the SOUTHEND called s.henderson you fuckin square... That's a street name... I'ma leave it at this Dre Ghost mane been alll around in the town niggas know me from the CD to the WEST and right back home in the SOUFEND hoime. I don't do the internet I do numbers get up on datt you square fuck....

Feb 7, 2007
SQUARE ass dirty looking nigga haha your a clown... What hood are you from there is no HOOD in the SOUTHEND called s.henderson you fuckin square... That's a street name... I'ma leave it at this Dre Ghost mane been alll around in the town niggas know me from the CD to the WEST and right back home in the SOUFEND hoime. I don't do the internet I do numbers get up on datt you square fuck....

Jan 17, 2011
Nigga you didn't ask where i was from Bitch, you ask where im from in Seattle? punk and Sucka. look you and that fo shit ass music. nobody nno you boy. And to feel you in Cuzz im from cali LA 74 Hoover Sucka Now you know Bitch ass no rappin ass sucka... and that Real Crip Nigga!!! the fam roots are deep...