Best rappers of Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2009
SQUARE ass dirty looking nigga haha your a clown... What hood are you from there is no HOOD in the SOUTHEND called s.henderson you fuckin square... That's a street name... I'ma leave it at this Dre Ghost mane been alll around in the town niggas know me from the CD to the WEST and right back home in the SOUFEND hoime. I don't do the internet I do numbers get up on datt you square fuck....
There's no henderson hood n the south end? There was 15 years ago when I was going to RB & southshore....Hendu Folks!

Apr 6, 2009
Syko was in Portland in his younger days then went up to Seattle then got signed with Street Level Records now he is on the portland shit, either way dude is sick I haven't disliked any of his albums except for the change in his style but I still cop his shit

Feb 8, 2011
LOL AFTER ALL THESE YEARS MUTHA FUCKAS IS STILL ON HERE YIP YAPIN THE SAME O SHIT...YES I AM ONE OF THE DOPEST THANK YOU FOR PUTING ME ON THAT LIST BUT JESSE JAMES SHOULD BE ON THERE THEN AGAIN IT WOULD PROBLY HELP IF HE ACTULLY PUT AND ALBUM OUT

Feb 8, 2011
Everytime someone posts up a thread about who is the best rappers, people name the same artists and a lot of those artists are some of the best. And they are people's opinions.

But there are artists like myself that have put in major work in the streets and have done major shows and nobody on the siccness knows about me. I got three offers from two major independent labels on the table and one independent label with distribution from different regions in the US.

My video has been up less than a month and I already have more than 1,000 views.

Listen, check out Cin'atra Da Mob$ta. And see what I am about.
WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON THE RIGHT PATH JUST KEEP AT IT...I ALWAYS SAY JUST LET THE MUZIK DO THE TALKING IF ITS HOT MOST WILL LOVE IT AN SOME WILL HATE IT EITHER OR IF YOU CAN GET PEEPS TALKING YOUR DOING SOMETHING
P.S DONT SIGN A SLAVE DEAL.....DEF JAM SUCKS THERE NUMBERS ARE FOR DESPERATE UNACKNOWLEDGED ARTIST

DLee

Sicc OG
Oct 9, 2002
www.turfgrindaz.com
WELL IT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON THE RIGHT PATH JUST KEEP AT IT...I ALWAYS SAY JUST LET THE MUZIK DO THE TALKING IF ITS HOT MOST WILL LOVE IT AN SOME WILL HATE IT EITHER OR IF YOU CAN GET PEEPS TALKING YOUR DOING SOMETHING
P.S DONT SIGN A SLAVE DEAL.....DEF JAM SUCKS THERE NUMBERS ARE FOR DESPERATE UNACKNOWLEDGED ARTIST
I appreciate ur words of wisdom. You and E-Dawg are real legends with this Northwest rap shit. You guys have the coldest reps in the town. So that means a lot coming from you. I grewup on Lil Mafia tapes!

Yeah! I'm weighing my options. Not every label deal is a good deal.