best rap diss

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
S

sucka_free

eazy e -real mothaphukkin gs
kurupt -callin out names
pac-hit em up
yuk & cbo -spray yourself

May 8, 2002
Young Lou said:

Mook Mangla P is so stupid that he can't even get his disses right. Lame!!!:devious:
My whole Tupac post was aimed at simps like Young Lou who are so obsessed with Tupac that they know every fucking detail about his life (and death). I'm sure you can go find the urn that his ashes are in and smear them on your lips, so it will be just like when Tupac was alive and his nuts were in your mouth.

Damn Detroit suckas in the Bay Area Rap forum talking like they know what's up.
Turn on your Dixie Chicks cd to full volume and keep telling yourself how cool Michigan is.

Mak-X

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Mook Mangla P said:
Damn Detroit suckas in the Bay Area Rap forum talking like they know what's up.
Turn on your Dixie Chicks cd to full volume and keep telling yourself how cool Michigan is.
Why don't you take your ass out there, and go to 7 Mile, talk ya shit, and watch what the fuck happens. Muthafuckas quick to judge a place when they don't know shit about it.

As far as disses go:
Natas-Shady Muthafuckas(dissin Eminem and D-12)
C-Bo-It's War, Still Riden, Spray Yourself
Yukmouth-Regime Killaz 2001
2Pac-Hit Em Up, Hit Em Up 2, Bad Boy Killaz, Bomb First etc.
Esham-any of his song's dissin Eminem and D-12
Eazy-E-Real Muthafuckin G'z, What Would You Do
The Realest feat. Swoop G and Lil C-Style-Easy To Be A Soldier.....
The Realest, Swoop G, Lil C-Style, Twist, Fuck Dre
Hollow Tip-U Ain't A Ryda

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
HOLLOW WEENIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY SHIT NIGGA!!!!!!!!!

HOLLOW WEENIE

COMING

SLIM LOC 1
"SPOILS OF WAR"

:devious:

Jul 7, 2002
oh yeah i forgot........anyone know what songs face has dissing yuk? Yuk said he came out with like 4 songs dissing him on his last albumn according to his interview in Showcase magazine.

Aug 16, 2002
kurupt-callin out names
gangsta dre-funk central haters
hollow & mic c-u aint a ryda
2pac-bomb first
2pac-against all odds
x-raided-liqour,niggaz & triggaz (Maniac diss)
yuk & outlwaz- we gone ride:just fatal's verse!! "trying to be B.I.G just not notrious"

Aug 16, 2002
SkuddySavage said:
oh yeah i forgot........anyone know what songs face has dissing yuk? Yuk said he came out with like 4 songs dissing him on his last albumn according to his interview in Showcase magazine.
what face dissing yuk?? I wanna know about this too! I heard a song on the new face were he is clownin some one, he dont say no names, but he clowns pretty hard tho! hope he aint dissin yuk!

GOTTI

Jul 6, 2002
SkuddySavage said:
In was wondering the same thing. I know Yuk's Thug Lord song is reffering to Scarface....