Best point guard in the league..period

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
Anyone who doesn't think Nash is the best PG in the L today can turn in their NBA card immediately. However, compared to Kidd in his prime Nash ain't even in the same galaxy.
yeah he is but on another planet. but yeah remember suns were the worst team in the legue before nash and then when nash came in they were #1 in regular season. if he wins the big game or even makes it to the finals then he will be completed and on the same planet as kidd IMO

Nov 14, 2002
yeah he is but on another planet. but yeah remember suns were the worst team in the legue before nash and then when nash came in they were #1 in regular season. if he wins the big game or even makes it to the finals then he will be completed and on the same planet as kidd IMO
True, but I don't think it was just Nash. And it's not like Dallas became horrible once he left. However, look at what Kidd did back in '02 or whatever it was. He took a New Jersey team that only won like 35 games the year before with pretty much the same exact roster all the way to the Finals against the Lakers. That's some shit.

Nov 7, 2006
True, but I don't think it was just Nash. And it's not like Dallas became horrible once he left. However, look at what Kidd did back in '02 or whatever it was. He took a New Jersey team that only won like 35 games the year before with pretty much the same exact roster all the way to the Finals against the Lakers. That's some shit.

it was just nash IMO cause i think he made that team good by his good leadership and how he plays on the court. if it wasnt for nash i highly bdoubt they would be as good as they are now prolly not even playoff material.

Jun 23, 2002
Nash is a beast, I mean c'mon he's a little white guy that dominates on the floor...and after Davis last season you gotta have him in the convo..although he's always injured so i would see why people would leave him out...

Jun 11, 2007
Nash is a beast, I mean c'mon he's a little white guy that dominates on the floor...and after Davis last season you gotta have him in the convo..although he's always injured so i would see why people would leave him out...
Game 2 against the Mavs he was injured and came back into the game a quarter later to score 21 straight points even though they lost. Baron is a savage, Top 5 PG in the NBA.

Jan 2, 2004
The reason I don't really ever think Baron is gonna have a breakout year is that he's at the age where development seems to really slow down, and he seems to miss 20-30 games a year. He hasn't had a healthy year since he played for the Hornets.. The CHARLOTTE hornets.