Best Player in the NBA (Hate FREE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best player in the NBA

• Timmy Duncan

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tracy McGrady

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Michael Jordan

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Chris Webber

• Allen Iverson

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Kobe Bryant

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Shaquille O'Neal

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Everyone boycott this poll! The real one has already been posted!! Haha, just fuckin wit u mane.. Before u had R. Allen, and not Webber, but i see u made the correct adjustments, so I will vote again for my boy A.I.!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Ok Mista, thats your opinion...vote for yours I probably wont agree with your pick but I aint gonna call u out on it!! And by the way Carter aint on that list, and he dont deserve to be there either!! I would have Pierce there before Vince!! GOT EM!!!

Aug 15, 2002
its gotta be shaq cuz the lakers could win it withouth kobe but not without shaq. and i gives a fuk. put shaq on the warriors and them niggas could win it

B

Blackjack 1577

KINGCZAR said:
Hell yea, the 5 best players ever are:

Shawn Bradley
Yao Ming
Gheorge Muresan
Manute Bol
Muggsy Bogues!!!

Haha...someone has to play the point!!!! GOT EM!!!!
LOL

But don't disrespect Mugsy by comparing him to those other foo's.

May 9, 2002
If you don't know already..i've been watching and rooting for iverson since the g-town dawg days...HOYAS! ....

...and to the person who was questioning iverson being better than jordan...all-time? no, he isn't yet...

..but right now...fuck yea he is......how bout we flash back to iversons ROOKIE year when he crossed over jordan, made him look like an idiot, and pulled the shot in his face.....

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn Bammer look at all these peeps that say Iverson is the best!! I remember u sayin it was crazy to even have A.I. in the top 10 let alone NO.1!! Haha....recognize the best!!! GOT EM!!!

Yo I wasnt disrespectin Muggsy, I put him there because I needed a point guard with all thise big cement hand monsta's!!

May 9, 2002
^^it actually pisses me off that everyone says iverson is the best..it really does.....b/c i liked him at g-town...he became my fav. b-ball player ever when he was still AT G-TOWN!...used to sport the hoyas number 3 around....

..and when he left early (first player ever to leave early under Thompson) ..i knew that whatever team picked him up, would be my favorite team...i've been a sixers fan ever since

..now everyone is like AI this..and AI that....and i'm just like WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU BACK THEN??...oh yea...all on MJ

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Well MJ is my fav player of alltime, but me too my friend I followed A.I. before he even went to G-Town!! I remember well, he was overlooked as far as D. Vitale and them makin there preseason picks about diaper dandy's and shit, because he was arrested for fightin and had alot of off the court probs!! But all my folks were yappin about the supposingly best freshman Felipe Lopez of St. John!! Haha I was like hell naw, A. I. will be the tightest and them mufuckaz was like who is that?? And he came into the league clownin like I said and F. Lopez wasnt shit!!! A college bust!! So I followed my boy as well playa, but I do feel ya on band wagon fools though!!! GOT EM!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
I give it up to A.I.,he is a hogg,but as for you sayin "look at all these people pickin A.I.",well this site is based on kids idolizing the thug with cornrows,who don't give a fuck typa attitude,so I ain't trippin....,AAAAAANND,alot of these kids think one crossover on Jordan(mj was 63 yrs. old)somehow passed the torch to A.I.. I'll admit when I'm wrong,he's #9 or #10!!!

T-Mac's #'s tonight......smell this nut on my left side!!!
BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA,and soon to be BEST ALL TIME

::::::::::::::::::::GAME
OVER ::::::::::::::::

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Haha I feel ya Bam!!..Yo to all u 13 year old white boys that like corn rows and corn dogs, go read Dr. Suess "Green Eggs & Ham"!!!

BAMMER said:
T-Mac's #'s tonight......smell this nut on my left side!!!
BEST PLAYER IN THE NBA,and soon to be BEST ALL TIME
Now here u go again!! Just when u are talkin respectable, u go and mess it all up and say Mc Grady will be the best of alltime!!! Stop it homie!! Oh yea I almost forgot...he got those numbers u posted tonight in a loss to C-Webb and the 2003 Champs!! GOT EM!!!