best place to buy SD rap?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

4sDeuces&Trays

Ain't Nobody Gafflin' Me
Apr 25, 2002
Maryland
havent been here in awhile, but im looking for a few SD cds.

tiny doo- what it doo pt 1 and 2
strong armed robbery pt 2
both don diegos

some of these i used to have.. the tiny doo cds i was never able to find. i saw rapbay has pt 2, but im looking to pick everything up at once if possible.

what else is out thats good? does fambam still mail order cds?
like i said ive been out of it for awhile. jamming the new black mikey, its pretty dope.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
havent been here in awhile, but im looking for a few SD cds.

tiny doo- what it doo pt 1 and 2
strong armed robbery pt 2
both don diegos

some of these i used to have.. the tiny doo cds i was never able to find. i saw rapbay has pt 2, but im looking to pick everything up at once if possible.

what else is out thats good? does fambam still mail order cds?
like i said ive been out of it for awhile. jamming the new black mikey, its pretty dope.
Damn,where the fuck you been bro?ain't seen you on here in like 7-8 years..

Dec 25, 2003
From what Ive heard there's this spot called Kali Konnect which is located in Imperial Ave. somewhere & they do sell local rap but I still yet to drop by there tho however Music Trader was the major chain store to carry tons of local shit until they completely folded a few months back & I was very sad & disappointed about it RIP to the best indie music outlet ever to be here in Dago... Thanks alot to all the fuckin department stores & itunes smh very fuckin upset......

Apr 29, 2010
Man, Kali Konnect got good shit AND good prices, but I have only been able to catch him there once... Been burnt too many times driving down there during normal business hours to find a locked door. DO NOT go to chin or the new fam bam! CRAP!

Dec 25, 2003
I still have never been to that Kali Konnect store & I wanna go there too but I hardly ever have any extra time pluz I live pretty far from there lol!! So for those who has been there at least a couple of times or regularly shop there like what do they sell??? All local stuff, SE gear & shit, what else tho??? Do they also buy, sell, & trade used cds??? Do they sell only rap cds or cds from other genres & do they also sell cds from other regions??? & DVDs?? Just rap dvds & shit related to that??? Im still interested to check that spot after Music Trader CLOSED!!!!!! Im still pissed about their wrap up u feel me cuz their spots were the hot spots for anything rare & their wide selection fulla stuff that you cant find anywhere else besides the net......

Apr 29, 2010
I still have never been to that Kali Konnect store & I wanna go there too but I hardly ever have any extra time pluz I live pretty far from there lol!! So for those who has been there at least a couple of times or regularly shop there like what do they sell??? All local stuff, SE gear & shit, what else tho??? Do they also buy, sell, & trade used cds??? Do they sell only rap cds or cds from other genres & do they also sell cds from other regions??? & DVDs?? Just rap dvds & shit related to that??? Im still interested to check that spot after Music Trader CLOSED!!!!!! Im still pissed about their wrap up u feel me cuz their spots were the hot spots for anything rare & their wide selection fulla stuff that you cant find anywhere else besides the net......
Man, That place ain't nothin like music trader, I only go there for SE music and they got plenty of it. 10 bootles for a cd sho sounds good when the same cd goes for $20 from Chin! Better find his cell number before you go though, because I can almost promise you he wont be open...

Dec 25, 2003
They used to have a secondspin store, mojo sounds, & a music trader few years back til they closed up shop especially 2nd spin cuz it had a huge selection filled wit tons of stuff that are usually hard to access in all other stores & online; best yet its was one of the stores where it was teeming with rare outta print chocs of gold & platinum!!!!!!

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
Man, Kali Konnect got good shit AND good prices, but I have only been able to catch him there once... Been burnt too many times driving down there during normal business hours to find a locked door. DO NOT go to chin or the new fam bam! CRAP!
fuck no! dulo gang bullshit! shit not hot! shit flop!

::

Feb 25, 2006
Kali Konnect got all the local shit

they open up you just gotta wait around, I did for like an hour but it was well worth it from the drive from LA

got hooked up with all CD's and stuff