best outkast album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Southernplayalistic. That cd is what the "vibe" was growin up out here in the mid 1990's. had an 83 2-door cutlass supreme filled wit roaches in the ashtray. Used to "gangsta lean" in that bitch, hot boxin to that cd. Haha.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
Southernplayalisticadillacmusik was the only Outkast cd I ever bought back in 1994. I've never even heard the rest of their albums except the songs they had videos for on BET and MTV. I don't have that cd anymore I just remember that animated chick on the cd with those fat tiddies.

Jan 30, 2007
Southernplaya was a dope album but from that to ATLiens was such a progression in style of music. ATLiens gets me in that zone anytime I bump it. Imma go with ATLiens. The last 2 they put out I haven't even given them a listen, after the double album they did with the Hey Ya song I kinda felt like they went pop. Skew It On The Bar B is one of my fave joints with Raekwon that song was dope as hell