best outkast album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Aquemini is my favorite. Funny thing, I never did like ATLiens, just couldnt get into that CD...

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik is the only Outkast album I like as a whole and is one of my favorite albums ever. I liked most of ATLiens but Aquemini is where they started losing me but it still has some great songs as did the albums that followed. Their stuff from that point on isn't bad by any means, and they are two very talented artists, it just wasn't anything I personally was feeling.

Props: Gueroloco
Jul 24, 2005
It's a shame their best song was never on one of their albums.

Like Gas One said though they came into their own as artists on ATLiens. This will always be my favorite track off of that album:

it's a lot of people that still to this day never heard of this song, this was the first video I ever seen somebody do the bankhead bounce

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
remember when andre had niggas thinkin it was okay to wear them punjabi ass hats lol

thats how much his weirdo came into full circle around then and i look at atliens as the album that kinda set andre free of the bullshit and left him open to be who and however he wanted to be , with that said the 'group' vibe was distancing further and further until around speakerbox when they was just like fuck it, i want my own cd you have your own cd, thats how we gon do it lol