Best of the Bay Area

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
This is NOT a Request Thread: I do not want ya'll to post any downloads.

Anyways I just wanted to know what are some of the hottest...most gangsta...biggest pimpin songs ever made that came from the BAY AREA?

Besides for Spice 1 I have not been keeping updated with the Bay since I left.

Is Dre Dog who is now Andre Nickatina still good? What is his best non-Dre Dog cd?

Is San Quinn as good as people say?

Whats Mac Dre's best cd?

Can ya'll help me find good Bay cds and songs.

Holla Bizzact.

Feb 17, 2005
I'll address the "best MD album?" question...it really depends on if you like him back in the day, or the thizz/wacky character days. IMO "YBB THE ALBUM" was his best, but for his newer stuff I would probably say "Thizzelle Washington" is the best. But they are ALL worth buying.

And yeah San Quinn is sick as fuck "The Rock" is a classic. Its probably not really anything you are used to, the album jumps around to all kinds of different type of tracks, but overall it is really good.

Also some of the best out of the bay are the Mob Figaz. Rydah J Klyde / AP.9 / Fed-X / Jacka / Husalah. The "Best Of" that just came out of their stuff is what I would buy if I were you, just to start out, see if you like em. And AP.9's new one "On Tha Block" also Jacka's solo albums.