Best non-Bay songs to go dumb to

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
What songs that aren't Bay tracks do you think match the Bay's party vibe the most, and will make people go dumb and all else when they come on?

I'd say......
Usher ft. Lil Jon n Luda - Yeah
Rhymefest - Stick
Ying Yang Twins - Get it girl
Pitbull - Bojangles
Khaled, Lil Wayne, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Fat Joe - Holla at me baby

Jul 28, 2003
www.twitter.com
Any crunk song that's at a party tempo, not the bouncy wild shit. But yeah, most of the typical "Yeah" "Get low" "Freek a leek" vibe songs from Lil Jon, and even some of the Snap songs like "Wait".

May 8, 2005
moves said:
it dont feel right to go dumb to anything other than bay shit.

^^^^biggest bay groupie ever.

That dirty south is notorious for some music you can go dumb to, motherfuckers like pastor troy has some wild shit and like homey said, lil' john has some signature stupid rhythms.

Feb 13, 2006
UsA'sMostWanted said:
^^^^biggest bay groupie ever.

That dirty south is notorious for some music you can go dumb to, motherfuckers like pastor troy has some wild shit and like homey said, lil' john has some signature stupid rhythms.
i was just stating a point. call me a bay groupie if you want, but its all about aesthetics. dirty south shit might be good for throwing 'bows and going dumb that way, but you cant be thizzin' or turfin' to that shit. its just like how you cant (or should i say "shouldnt") snap dance to "vans" even though it carries nearly the same aesthetics of a lot of minimalistic snap music.

May 8, 2005
^^^^pardon me. But you aren't really saying anything. I don't know anyone who gives a shit about "vans."....& what fuck is snap music anyways. Yes thizzle dancing should only be done while Mac Dre says “put a look on your face like you smell some piss” and “catch the bass” on the infamous track titled “THIZZLE DANCE,” and yes the bay’s MOB music began the spawning of turf heads everywhere. BUT STILL, you shouldn’t want to be no groupie whore….you sound like a jackass who jumped on the bay after you heard some joe bumping genie of the lamp …its okay to say shit like that on BART but this is the general hip hop thread and you are out of line. People here want to see what else is hot.

Feb 13, 2006
UsA'sMostWanted said:
its okay to say shit like that on BART but this is the general hip hop thread and you are out of line. People here want to see what else is hot.
i'm not here to start shit on here cause its a waste of time... but to clear things up (cause it looks like you got shit twisted) it was originally posted on BART... and thats where the context of my original post came from, potnah.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
Everybody used to get hyphy before the word hyphy was even around to Cash Money Records. Anybody in Oakland back then knows this, it was before the Bay artists talked about hyphy and before the slang hit.