best nightclub in portland?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2007
ill be turning 21 this coming friday the 13th! lol. which club should i go to? which club plays more bay area hip hop? what is the dress code for these clubs?

Feb 28, 2006
If I had to go out, it'd be "The Candlelight", itz probly not ur style, but live funk practically every nite and milf's errwhere!! Its a cool spot if ur tryna find sumthin??

Mar 25, 2003
www.myspace.com
a couple of my girls out here took me to a couple different clubs over the past few weeks, if your looking for hip hop i liked the city night club, for some spanish shit go to noches and ive heard that voodoo and the greek are coo

Feb 1, 2006
If you find a place that plays bay rap on the regular let me know because I don't know of any. Dj chill plays out all the time and he palys hella bay shit tho'.
Hit up Union jacks, the acropolis, or magic garden on your birthday and make yer friends buy you drank and lap dances.

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
For live music -

The Candlelight Room
Clydes Bar & Grill
The Portmouth Club

Strip Clubs -

Exotica
Acropolis
Safaris
Dancin Bare
Club 205

With DJ's
The City
Greek Cuisina
Goodfoot
Momo's

Chill places for pool
Toms Bar on 39th & Division
Bradley's next to Mickey D by Janten Beach
Moon Star MLK & Lombard
Kikenbaque Lounge on MLK & Fremont

Dive's can be found anywhere. Dive bars around Portland have some cheap drinks as well.

Depends on your mood & what you like Portland has many different vides with every bar.

Feb 1, 2006
510TO503 said:
ill be turning 21 this coming friday the 13th! lol. which club should i go to? which club plays more bay area hip hop? what is the dress code for these clubs?
So....where'd you end up at? How are you feeling this morning?

and if anyone is looking to hear some slaps tongiht, come listen to Sketchy B dj at THE BEST NIGHTCLUB IN PORTLAND (alright, a sorta shitty dive bar) the Ladd's Inn, behind the gas station on SE Hawthorne and 11th, right by Ladd's Addition, 2 minutes from downtown. No Cover and at least a handful of beezies will be there and they will be hearing mob shit and hyphy slap whether they like it or not. If you come and mention the siccness to me you will get a free pitcher of PBR....

edit: good lookin' Lisicki, I'm going to check out that place next week for sure. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been out in SW but I'll go give it a shot.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Sketchy B said:
edit: good lookin' Lisicki, I'm going to check out that place next week for sure. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been out in SW but I'll go give it a shot.

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
boom boom is whack, quit spewin your biased opinions to the good ppl of the nw... lol

only good thing about the boom is the djs, cause there the homies...

go to the vintage if you wanna duck fists and bullets, go to the greek if you like drunk white girls, go to the city if you wanna duck fists And like drunk white girls....

go to the copper penny if you wanna be around a bunch of broke washups tryin to dress in the latest fads....

shit, i hate clubs... dont listen to me

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
If you see this guy talkin shit in the DJ booth when you go there make sure you buy him a tall glass of remy and tell him rose sent ya

Feb 10, 2007
Sketchy B said:
So....where'd you end up at? How are you feeling this morning?

and if anyone is looking to hear some slaps tongiht, come listen to Sketchy B dj at THE BEST NIGHTCLUB IN PORTLAND (alright, a sorta shitty dive bar) the Ladd's Inn, behind the gas station on SE Hawthorne and 11th, right by Ladd's Addition, 2 minutes from downtown. No Cover and at least a handful of beezies will be there and they will be hearing mob shit and hyphy slap whether they like it or not. If you come and mention the siccness to me you will get a free pitcher of PBR....

dehydrated, man i have been gettin drunk like crazy since midnight on thursday! but i only went to the neighboorhood bars by my house, and it was mostly old folks. and i went to the liquior store and cop sum patron silver and kickit it wit sum beezies. and i baught hella beer on saturday and jus had a kickback. but next weekend im gonna hit up downtown.....when do u dj next?

good lookin out every1!

Nov 24, 2003
Man I went to this club, h20, that I haven't seen anyone mention the other night in portland and it was tight as hell. Bad bitches everywhere. Saw a couple of top knotches fighting on the sidewalk right when I walked in and I knew it was about to be a good night from then on lol...

I started the night earlier at the acropolis and the naked bitches made my prefunk all the more enjoyable.