Best NBA POWER FORWARD so far..........

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best NBA POWER FORWARD so far..........

• Tim Duncan

Votes: 24 57.1%
  • Kevin Garnett

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Karl Malone

Votes: 8 19.0%
  • Kevin McHale

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Dennis Rodman

• Bob Petit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

• Charles Barkley

• Elvin Hayes

• Jerry Lucas

• Total voters
Nov 7, 2006
lol i got mchale. he could take anyone out with his post game and on the defensive end. and he hit ppl alot which i like. dude was a nasty. but yeah prolly tim duncan but i needed to give kevin props

Jul 6, 2008
i didnt liek this list. wheres moses malone? i like the pf who can post, then face up to they man and blow by them at the top of the key - players like jermaine oneal, gasol, bosh, kg - its jsut fun seeing these 7 ft power forwards driving it to the hoop.

i did like rodman tho out of that list. he knew his role and did it well, w/o complaining.

i dont think the true pf position is gonna exist in the future. nowadyas and in the future its more of a combo hybrid pf/sf type of player, that kg revolutionized.

then its gonna be a combo hybrid sf/sg type of player.
who was the player that revolutionized this?

and then a combo hybrid sg/pg like what wade revolutionized this decade.

Feb 14, 2004
uhh no he doesn't. there wouldn't be such a thing as the twin towers if he was a center. because robinson was a center.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
Duncan is a center that tries to be in the PF slot

it made sense when Robinson was there but he is still more of a center than a PF.

list is weak but i'd give to Malone. Duncan doesnt dominate games or players.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
^^^ because he always wanted to be known as a PF and not a center. he has a chance to be the best PF ever but not Center.

he plays like a center. he has the body of a center. his natural position is center.

KG used to want to be known as 6 feet 12 inches and not be called a 7 footer.