BEST KILLA TAY ALBUM?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 13, 2002
"mr.mafioso" hands down. to me "thug religion" would come in last place as his best album to me, it seemed more like a gospel album. and "snake eyes" was coo.

Feb 19, 2003
Well, MR. MAFIOSO and SNAKE EYES are about equal in overall quality, but I'm partial to SNAKE EYES. It seemed like Killa Tay had more of a chance to stretch out and make his verses a little longer--as great as MR. MAFIOSO was (and is), Tay was sharing mic space with so many other rappers (or at least that's how it seemed to me) that he sometimes came off like a sideman on his own CD! Both are must-haves if you're any kind of a West Coast rap fan, but my choice is SNAKE EYES. PEACE!

Aug 7, 2002
mr mafioso then snake eyes....man killa tay do be droppin some heated shit im waitin fo dat new mr mafioso shit da return or wateva it ogn b called...

MB3

Sicc OG
Aug 26, 2002
Mr. Mafioso is his best for me. I also like the bullys wit fullys cd a lot even though it isn't a solo album of him.

Feb 23, 2003
I FINALLY GOT MR.MAFIOSO IN THE MAIL THE OTHER DAY., SHIT YOU MOTHAFUCKAS IS RIGHT THAT SHIT IS HIS BEST SHIT SO FAR THAT ALBUM IS HARD AS FUCK.. MR.MAFIOSO IS HIS BEST ALBUM FINAL ANSWER...