best graphic artist on the siccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

who is the best graphic artist on the siccness?

• ice kapone

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • conndemmed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • evil wayz

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • gate~won

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • swisher splitter

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • likwid myndz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • azios

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • shemp

Votes: 19 36.5%

• Total voters
Jun 14, 2002
Likwid Myndz said:
all of you G/A are sicc in your own ways
That is why it is so hard to choose just one......and like Hollow said.....how in the hell did IK get 9 votes.......he is koo but I think that EW and eMDe and Likwid are way better than him.....just my opinion.

Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
^^^^^^^
REAL TALK!!
trust me yall......bigGate is one of my insparations.......he's the one i goto when i got ?uestions or guidence

Me too EW...

Thanks for the love Gate...

I'd like to think, I'm one of the originators of the sigs, and a big reason why the Art forum was conceived...I got love for all my G/A children...

May 16, 2002
wow thanks for the love but,
I am not the best graphics artist on the siccness
In my opinion i say Shemp is thats what i think............

but ill keep bringin mah heat

Apr 25, 2002
"wow thanks for the love but,
I am not the best graphics artist on the siccness
In my opinion i say Shemp is thats what i think............

but ill keep bringin mah heat" - ice kapone

-----------------------------------------------------------------
ahhhhhhhhhhhhahahhahaha strait comedy!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
i voted for the homie Azios, thats one picasso wit the siccness right there. I enjoy dlin all his works via e-mail. Shemp is another classact artist by himself his work and his clientelle speaks for itself. Quickstas work blows me away too. Dk graphiks another playa that harness's them skills tooo. eMDe another arteest that pimps them pixels. Boozas work hands down is another artist i admire. sooo much to list not takin away the rest of the artists.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
The rawest on here is EW and Shemp....My vote goes to Shemp because he like starting a epidemic with that photo doctor shit..Every body try they skills at photodoctoring now...And like forestated,...That kid dk graphiks got hella skills also.........

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
Mista Sinista said:
DAMN!!! Yall dug this up from the grave. Before Killahoe, the last post on this topic was in July.
Damn..I see a post made it may....lol..I was thinking this was a recent one.....Who the hell digged this shit up waaaaaaaaaaaaaay from back there.......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao@this thread........how the fuck does ice kapone have more votes that EW? are you people that fuckin' stupid? Shemp and EW and Swisher are probably, if not, the best graphic artists on here........