Best Game to Drop This Month? (all systems) 1.0

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 2, 2002
@gas...if you're not big on online play, u should get your shit modded...i got mine modded 2 yrs ago and the only issue i've had is that i got banned from live eventually...but if you have the newest mod, you're cool online...but i get games for $8 so it's not a big deal to try them out and see what's crackin....i'm actually considering buying a 2nd 360 used so i can play a couple games online, but most of them i wouldn't play online anyway....something to consider....

Dec 19, 2005
@gas...if you're not big on online play, u should get your shit modded...i got mine modded 2 yrs ago and the only issue i've had is that i got banned from live eventually...but if you have the newest mod, you're cool online...but i get games for $8 so it's not a big deal to try them out and see what's crackin....i'm actually considering buying a 2nd 360 used so i can play a couple games online, but most of them i wouldn't play online anyway....something to consider....
so you just got banned but not bricked.

do updates from new games effect your modded 360 at all?

Jan 23, 2006
yea modded 360 is the shit, but for me i copy my own games, i just go rent 2 games for like 8 bucks at hollywood video then copy and return or just copy my friends shit. having all the new stuff kills the excitement to play em though. i have all the new shit but you gotta enjoy one game at a time haha

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
this month fallout 3. next month gears of war 2. this year gta 4.
I would agree with that but game of the year can't be called until all good cames come out and then the rating can start, Saints Row 2 is just as good as GTA4 if not funner at most times. Fallout 3 and Gears of War 2, Fable 2 probably gonna be the front runners. But if Call of Duty 5 has done right by the coop like Halo 3 and lets 2 players play online in one console its gonna be a front runner too.

Jan 18, 2006
best online game this month easily Socom but thats only on PS3. Best game i played on 360 was Bioshock, Gears of War is way overrated and GTA4 might be possibly the most overrated game ever, im sure Saints Row 2 is better