Best Food locations in LA!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
www.sinacal.com
Whats going on yall...

Im in LA from time to time... I was wondering where are the best food spots down there...

I know about Pink's Hotdogs... and a few Mexican locations...

What else is there?

Any burger joints I should know about?

Italian spots? Pizza? Ribs?

Anything...

I want some "Only In LA" meals....

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
Roscoes House Of Chicken, fool!

hit up the one in Pasadena...... It's on Hill Ave off the 210...... if your traveling east, then exit the freeway and go left........ the resteraunt is on the right side of the street right before Mountain Ave

and go get u the herb dish or whatever its called.... but bring a friend, muthafucka...... unless u got a big ass appetite..... they also got a smaller version of that plate if ya boy wants to get somethin else..... and if u go there on a saturday mornin, look out for this fine ass latina broad that be workin there...... oooooowheeeeeeeee

i'm not sure what type of mexican food your lookin for, but if you hit up fair oaks in Pasadena, there's a taco hut i go to that got some good ass Carne Asada Taco's.... from 210, exit Fair Oaks and turn left, and it's on the right side not far from the freeway..... it got a little ass parking lot

May 2, 2002
WiCkEd said:
THE ORIGINAL TOMMY'S HAS THE BOMB ASS CHILI BURGERS,ON BEVERLY BLVD IN THE RAMPART AREA...GOOD FUCKING FOOD
for real dogg..i go there usually once a month. All the imitation "tommies" can't fuck with the tommys on rampart.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
There's a place in either San Gabriel or Pasadena called "Hi-Life Hamburgers". They got some good ass hamburgers there. And their onion rings are really good, too. They will give you a lot of onion rings, so make sure to just get one for you and someone else. I haven't been there since the summer, but my friend in San Gabriel took me there. That's why I can't remember where it is. But I think it is the only one in existence, so you can look it up.