Best Cologne?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CcytzO_Loc

why would young erupt look scared kiccin it around niggas he grew up wit???? you trippin foo....like you said though no offense so i wont take none but Erupt definately would...he more scared of his wife than any them niggaz....lol.....

Mar 5, 2007
Still fuccin wid Calvin Klein One, Obsession, Cool Water, Eternity and Escape after all these years.
I bought all thoses recently.... the smell of them took me bacc to the old days mayne.... hella memories. lol Shit mayne me and the homies used to roll down to the mall before school and spray that shit all over ourselves and ask for the free test vials they used to give out for free. lol we aint had any money so we did it like that.
We started just stealing the test bottles they had on the counter, didn't matter if it was half full or not. I used to like how they had this big ass fuccing display of the Calvin Klein One set up off to the side I came up on hella bottles bacc then was slanging them for 15 buccs a piece lol, then I started rippin people off buy taking half used ones and filling the other half with water.... they were the only cologne bottles that I knew of that had screw off tops.... niggas didn't know the difference. lol

Oct 11, 2008
BEST COLONE WOMEN LOVE//// HOW TO STAY SMELLING FRESH ALL DAY

I TAKE SHOWERS,USE SOME BODY WASH
I SMELL FRESH FOR A FEW HOURS BUT THEN THE GOOD SMELL FADES AWAY

ANY COLONE///TIPS ON STAYING FRESH LIKE U JUST GOT OUT THE SHOWER ALLDAY???

Jan 5, 2006
use some hydrating body wash/ soap..

i know gilette makes a body wash that hydrates and oxyclean makes a soap. That shit will have you smelling fresh all day since it penetrates beneath the skin and pores.

Jun 3, 2006
cant help you but ive been told the eternity and malt liquor comin out of my pores combine to make sum kind of scent, ive never been told i stink