best buy....best seller!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
^^^^most places just throw whatever they have alot of up in those spots to be honest lol. well hopefully he is selling good though. he didnt sell for shit in Boston area but theres no promoters here so theres no surprise there lol. BTW NAS is selling like a mofo. hopefully he can pass weezy which is unlikely but we can hope

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I decided to check...

Nas’ new Def Jam/IDJ album, Untitled, which the rapper wanted to call N*****, except the asterisks would've been replaced with i-g-g-e-r, will debut at #1 on next week’s HITS Album chart, according to one-day sales numbers culled from retailers whose doors are still open for business.

The disc should sell in the 200k range, which will be more than enough to leapfrog both this week’s #1, Lil Wayne, and #2 Coldplay.​

http://hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07170

Jan 6, 2006
aites we're around 15,000 copies sold for killer this last week. do yall think his sales will remain steady or continue to drop??? i wanna see this album sell like hotcakes. i hope strange knows what they're doing.

Nov 14, 2003
the best buy by my house had 1 copy of killer left in stock, and a LOT of empty Tech spots. i think he had 7-8 spots labeled for his stuff, and only 3 of them had anything in them, one of which was Vitaligo. I didn't see any copies of Everready or MLK either, only VT, Anghellic and AP.

Jan 18, 2006
The best buy here has CD picks by all the employees, some guy named Troy had Killer as his pick and there was only one left.

Nov 7, 2006
i bet he does.

jesus, that shit's intense...
i love this album man and been playing it nonstop in my iPod. only one track i dont really like is that fried chicken song lol. i cant help but laugh everytime i hear it.

I decided to check...
Nas’ new Def Jam/IDJ album, Untitled, which the rapper wanted to call N*****, except the asterisks would've been replaced with i-g-g-e-r, will debut at #1 on next week’s HITS Album chart, according to one-day sales numbers culled from retailers whose doors are still open for business.

The disc should sell in the 200k range, which will be more than enough to leapfrog both this week’s #1, Lil Wayne, and #2 Coldplay.​
http://hitsdailydouble.com/news/newsPage.cgi?news07170
thats good to hear. yeah he sold like 100 copies at my work and trust me thats a good thing. lil wayne only sold like 100 as well.

Aug 26, 2002
www.missouri.edu
I seem to be the only person who couldn't get into Nas' new album. After hearing Killer, an album with substance AND energetic verses, Nas just sounds boring...
they vibe of the two albums is certainly the complete opposite. Nas' album is headphone music. You just gotta chill out and listen to it...in fact, if you DON'T you're bound to miss a whole bunch of shit. Tech's got substance, but Nas has you rewinding to hear lines again and again and again throughout the album.

nas turned into a gimmick ...he needs controversy to sell..
if his gimmick is to be "controversial" by talking politics and dropping knowledge with SICK lyrics, then it's a gimmick I've officially bought into. It's a gimmick I wish more rappers would engage in.