***BEST BLOOD RAPPER OUTSIDE OF CALI**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Best damu rapper outside of cali?

• Total voters
Oct 11, 2009
THEY ALL HAVE DIFFERENT STYLES OF MUSIC... WACKA GOT THAT GET HYPE MUSIC... WAYNE GOT THAT SAY ANY OLD BULLSHIT AND SAY BLOOD OR SU WOOP, EL DORADO RED IS MORE GUTTA, JUELZ AND JIM JONES IS ON THAT MONEY SHIT... FUCK ALL OF EM THO... THATS MY VOTE...

Aug 14, 2006
I think we all know these cats are not certified...maybe red. Couple of em do make decent music imo. But claimin some shit there not really bout anit doin nothin but hurtin there image.

Dec 25, 2003
Anyone familiar with Point Blank if any of ya know your TX rap... Ya might remember him from the SPC w/K-Rino... Apart all the ones u listed, Point Blank is an reel og pioneer & truly certified & very well respected... But hes as underrated as hell & more underrated than Z-Ro imo Hes one of my favs from TX let alone the whole south along wit Z-Ro & Rino; besides Ive heard they were workin on a collab album but that was a long while back......

Dec 25, 2003
My only picks & the best ones ever are Point Blank & Tech N9ne!!!!!! The rest of em ya listed are just fans of the red rag & nowhere close to reputable & theyre all garbage as fuck anyways lol!!...

Jun 10, 2007
Anyone familiar with Point Blank if any of ya know your TX rap... Ya might remember him from the SPC w/K-Rino... Apart all the ones u listed, Point Blank is an reel og pioneer & truly certified & very well respected... But hes as underrated as hell & more underrated than Z-Ro imo Hes one of my favs from TX let alone the whole south along wit Z-Ro & Rino; besides Ive heard they were workin on a collab album but that was a long while back......
yep point blank goes hard.

www.msmofficial.com

Dec 25, 2003
...& so does Z-Ro as perhaps the hardest crip rapper in all of the Lone Star State!!!
Next thread: What Crip Rapper outside of Cali apparently makes the best music???
Someone post this one please!!

Oct 15, 2005
Yup he was givin it up on imma tell too.
I rep the b and ill never let a c get the best of me. Lol
yeah, i was gonna bring that song up. most of them dudes on his roster claim B's. he had a group called skatterman and snug brim, they repped pretty hard