Best bay / sac albums of all time? What would sell at a mom and pop record store?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

W6C

May 19, 2002
My girl owns a record store and is trying to expand the rap section. She's askin me for help with what albums to order.

What do y'all think are the best rap albums out of the bay / sac / central valley?

For example what are the best albums of: E-40, B-Legit, Spice-1, C-Bo, Brotha Lynch (nevermind we all know that.. SOTS), San Quinn, IMP, Dre Dog, Keak Da Sneak, Messy Marv, Too Short, JT Tha Bigga Figga.... etc... Basically what would sell the most. I'm talkin underground shit that people want but can't get at Best Buy.

I appreciate y'all help on this...

Jun 24, 2003
Get T-Nutty, All Doomsday Productions, First Degree the D.E.,All E40, Some Young Droop and of course Lynch. I wish I knew a record store that would sell these.

J.Cin

AKA JJdaBABAY
Sep 20, 2003
www.AkaSmiggDirtee.2ya.com
Silas aka Smigg Dirtee "Aka Smigg Dirtee"
Obie Trice Presents Silas aka Smigg Dirtee "1-900-Talkin-Dirtee"
The Izreals (messy marv & i rocc)
Luni Coleone & I-Rocc "All We Got Is Us" & "How The Wast Was Won"
Luni Coleone "Total Recall" & "Mouth of Madness" (collectors edition)
T-Nutty "Last of the Flowheecanz"
P-Folks
Devious "Devious"

JJ

W6C

May 19, 2002
Aight thanks for the feedback y'all...

The store is located in Santa Rosa. It's called The Clove and it's on Mendocino Ave right across from the high school

Sep 23, 2002
most of the people listed arent bay artists. but they still should be up in the store

San Quinn - Live n Direct
Mac Mall - Illegal Business, Untouchable
Too Short - Born To Mac, Shorty The Pimp, Cocktails, Get In Where You Fit In

E-40 - In A Major Way

basically all that shit, too many to list. but most of the major artists should be in the shop, and you should try to hit up some under rated and upcoming bay artists for some of they shit. the shit that most stores sleep on or wont have