Best Bay Area diss songs of ALL TIME?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2011
Weston Ranch, CA
"Baste on a true story"
Good post I slept on this track because of the beat but Lav went for blood on there. Did Lav have any other diss tracks beside this one???
yup he got the mac blast, the internet thugs where he go retard again n it aint a diss but listen 2 that "gas station" smh killin niggas

LAVISH D "Internet thugs" REPLIES TO PHILTHY RICH SNEAK DIS.. - YouTube

Lavish D - The Truth - YouTube

LAVISH D GAS STATION - YouTube

thiss db shit go 2...clownin these dudes philthy rich always sound like he makin shit up sound like these niggas is tellin the truth but i dont know shit 4 sure

DB Tha General ft. Quise The Criminal - Luke 16:13 [Thizzler.com Exclusive] - YouTube

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
"Baste on a true story"
Good post I slept on this track because of the beat but Lav went for blood on there. Did Lav have any other diss tracks beside this one???

There are so many things they say on that song, that philthy hasnt responded to, looks true, db say he hid behind a fence and let his cousin bleed out in the street, horrible if true.

Jun 1, 2004
The Young D-Boys (Animosity), one of the first diss tracks I remember that had me stop listenin to e-40. Chill bola from Sac did one for brotha lynch that did the same thing. Wax brought down a number of cats by offin' their associates, kinda like paper work on record. I would feel stupid listenin to some shit that another person already pulled their card on.