best bay area artist to see perform?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
zion i. i went to their show yesterday & it was live as fuck. good stage presence, it was hyphy, their beats slap & its not some ignant ass shit. wasn't really a fan before, but i am now.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
ya boy n san quinn is tha only artists i seen perform cuz they came to my school n they wuz tight, when ya boy did turf to tha club everybody wuz goin dumb

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
i've seen just about everyone in the bay, souther cali and east coast, and the best i ever saw is the bay area's cognito. he's like LL COOL J, he comes out and rips the mic non stop till the end of the set. if u aint seen cognito, make sure you do, he is the best performer in the bay... PERIOD.

you can catch him openig for nickatina on most night. by the way, nickatina runs a very close second. he performs around 30 songs back to back... good shit.

Meelo

Sicc OG
May 31, 2005
my favorite would be Mac Dre, and im greatful for even getting a chance to see him live, but right now i would say FAB is the best foreals, also Zion I

Nov 1, 2004
dj pimp said:
you can catch him openig for nickatina on most night. by the way, nickatina runs a very close second. he performs around 30 songs back to back... good shit.
I was always kind of dissapointed in nickatinas live shows because the few times Ive seen him he raps over his own cd's. Its like he doesnt have any of his own instrumentals or something. I consider myself a hiphop purist and I feel that every performer should have a DJ mixing up the instrumentals so there is no lag time between tracks.

But Nickatina does have stage presence and jumps around and gets the crowd hype.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Nickatina is The Shit live. He used to jump into the crowd and do songs acapella with everyone singin with him. Mac Dre & friends would do a coo show, but everyone and their cousin always had a mic on stage and you would have 6 people doin the songs.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
A SHOW WITH YUK, C-BO, DRE DOG, 11-5, COUGNUT (RIP), R.B.L, CELLSKI,KEAK, MAC DRE (RIP),TOO SHORT, RAPPIN 4 TAY, MAC MALL, PSD, SPICE ONE, CELLY CELL, E-40, B-LEGIT,U.D.I, BROTHA LYNCH, X-RAIDED, MR. DOC, ECT.... NOTHIN BUT OLD SCHOOL THAT WOULD BE A TIGHT SHOW, ALL ON ONE STAGE

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
Ochoa831 said:
A SHOW WITH YUK, C-BO, DRE DOG, 11-5, COUGNUT (RIP), R.B.L, CELLSKI,KEAK, MAC DRE (RIP),TOO SHORT, RAPPIN 4 TAY, MAC MALL, PSD, SPICE ONE, CELLY CELL, E-40, B-LEGIT,U.D.I, BROTHA LYNCH, X-RAIDED, MR. DOC, ECT.... NOTHIN BUT OLD SCHOOL THAT WOULD BE A TIGHT SHOW, ALL ON ONE STAGE
what, no pac?

Oct 13, 2004
I seen Federation and Quinn live at a Sj Concert.Quinn was doin it and tha Fedz had everyone gettin hyphy and goin dumb.I aslo seen Fabby perform last thursday,nothin will prolly top that performance.

Oct 10, 2005
tee eye ehm said:
i seen mistah fab last thursday, and you couldnt get more live than that! dude ripped that shit. i was on stage with oh boy, and shit was dope as hell.
yeah, ive never heard anything from him, besides i think it was this radio show freestyle....was pretty impressed.

the track they played mostly, on some poltitcal tip, was pretty ill

Oct 1, 2005
Too $hort is a fool live.....Ive never seen Keak and nobody has mentioned him yet. I imagine his live show is straight hype. Probably hits that white bitch hard and just goes rawrawrawwawawawa rarawawawaraw!!

May 11, 2005
YO right now no one and I mean no one can outshine Mistah FAB on stage right now. If u have been to any shows you can testify to that.. He never does the same show twice. he brings a show he does not just go dumb and rap...

Mistah FAB - SON OF A PIMP - In Stores
Mistah FAB - THE FREESTYLE KING - DVD - OCT 25th 2005
Mistah FAB - YELLOW BUS RYDER - NOV 05

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/MISTAHFAB

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/DRAY813