Best AP. 9 albums to check?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2005
my favorite that I've heard is Respect My Gangsta.... that shit is hard as hell. I haven't heard The Grinch, but I know I bang the hell outta the title track, and I'm Ah Gangsta. AP and Indecent is a hell of a combo.

Jan 18, 2006
cosign this powerful statement!!! but also i was feeling military mindstate sumthin tough when it first came out to!
i actually like Military Mindstate as much as Headshotz if not more. I thought on the block was pretty solid when it came out but its pretty played out to me now. Homeboy thats asking, if you dont have the Mob Trial 1 that ones a must.

Aug 31, 2004
No hate intended, but i liked Ap.9's flow way better when he yelled into the mike and raped like mystikal a lil bit...

I liked that cd he put out about A-wax too, even tho i like wax. Ap.9 went hard on that shit.

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
I LOVE ALL HIS SOLO JOINTS, ON THA BLOCK IS AMAZING, THE GRINCH, RESPECT MY GANGSTER, MILITARY MINDSATE, WORLDWIDE BODY SHOTZ AND HEAD SHOTZ ALL HAVE THAT RAW GANSTA SHIT THAT ap IS KNOWN FOR. i AM LEGEND IS GONNA BE INCREDIBLE, I THINK SINCE HE HOOKED UP WITH INDO AP.9 HAS DROPPED EVEN BETTER RECORDS THAN BEFORE. THEY MAKE A HELL OF A TEAM.

Jan 4, 2003
www.bayundaground.com
no disrespect for indo, he's a great producer, but I think that latest projects from AP sounds kins same, just because of Indo's beats. He should still colab with Indo, yet not that much. Id like to hear him spittin his raps over someone else beats, ex. Sean T, Mekanix, Bedrock, Swampkat, Versatyle.... just my thoughts

Nov 18, 2003
no disrespect for indo, he's a great producer, but I think that latest projects from AP sounds kins same, just because of Indo's beats. He should still colab with Indo, yet not that much. Id like to hear him spittin his raps over someone else beats, ex. Sean T, Mekanix, Bedrock, Swampkat, Versatyle.... just my thoughts
yeah I got no problem with Indo's beats but I would like to hear him over some different sounds