BEST ALBUM FROM TECH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2003
Anghellic... it is Tech's self-proclaimed life's work. This album really lets a person get to know not only Tech N9ne the artist, but the man behind Tech, Aaron Yates.

BO

Sicc OG
Jul 27, 2004
  • BO

BO

soulwinnerrj said:
Anghellic... it is Tech's self-proclaimed life's work. This album really lets a person get to know not only Tech N9ne the artist, but the man behind Tech, Aaron Yates.

Amen

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
yeah, Anghellic for sure. I wish I would've heard Anghellic before Ab Power. Anghellic is a deep album and Ab Power is a party album to me.. it's all what you are into, but I def would say to get Anghellic if you never really heard him before.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
I feel Anghellic better than Absolute Power, cuz he's spittin straight from the heart. You can feel his pain on "This Ring" and "Suicide Letters". And the cut with Roger Troutman is bangin. But that "Trapped in a Psycho's Body" on AP is my shit. Don't even bother gettin Celcius, even though he snapped the fuck out on "Be Warned".

Sep 9, 2004
TH3N3W STRANG3R said:
ANGHELLIC......fer now, then when Everready comes out its a whole new shabang!. Worst is probably "The Worst" option, that's why he named that album "The Worst"
No he named it "The Worst" because at the time all the rappers were saying they were the baddest but he said he was "The Worst" of them all

Aug 16, 2003
If your new Absoulute Power ... but his best to me is Calm B4 the Storm... That shit w/ him and Lejo on it...FIRE!!!! Questions FIRE!!!! P2K FIRE!!!! and its one of his "Stamina" albums. Every cd that starts w/ that has been my favorite one. Plus Calm has one of his tightest hooks ever in my opinoin.

That shit is simply...
Unrealistic that bitch siccness gets dissmessed
with a quickness dissmiss it get the lipstick kiss this dick

Say that shit 5 times fast!!!!

Holla