Best 3-6 Mafia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
What 3-6 Mafia related or H.C.P related album do you people think is the best ? I'm gonna have to go with the new DJ Paul, even though it's very recent. i wanna know cause i'm thinkin about pickin up some more of their older albums (i own about half of them) and i wanna know which ones i should get.

C

CinFul-1

Yeah I have all there albums and Chptr 2 is the best. Project Pat Ghetty Green is tight as fuck, same with Koopst Knicca's Da Devils playground. Triple six mafia Vol 3 Kings of Memphis is sicc too.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
most people say mystic styles or ch. 2 but the end is the most consistent and playable repeatedly. they were hungriest on that disc.

Shemp

Graphic Artist
May 3, 2002
The problem w/ 3-6 is that they always promote their weakest rappers the most - Project Pat & La Chat are both weak as fuck - They had one of the hardest rappers out the south - T-Rock & they never dropped his album - what the f#ck??? Their a very talented group & production wise their untouchable - Why would you even drop a canned ass La Chat album, when you got one of the best female rappers in Gangsta Boo??? - Anyways - I still like Mystic styles & I like The End too - I think those are the best albums...