Berner feat. Mac Dre-Dump

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
Im pretty sure he got it from Vital and Wash House Music in exchange for Vital getting some massive exposure in that All In A Day video. Vital and Dre had quite a few songs together back then.
Thats what i thought too. So is wash house owned by Vital? And do they have all the vaulted verses? Is vitals wash house the same as reggae artist J boog?

Oct 19, 2008
Thats what i thought too. So is wash house owned by Vital? And do they have all the vaulted verses? Is vitals wash house the same as reggae artist J boog?
From what I know, which isn't much is wash house is a studio out in Hawaii that's done some dope songs with bay artist awell as local island music...from what was said on IG that dre verse was giving to Berner for putting on vital "all in a day" n continuing to put him on with b-real (probation 2)

Regardless vital's been making dope music n had tracks with MD

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
From what I know, which isn't much is wash house is a studio out in Hawaii that's done some dope songs with bay artist awell as local island music...from what was said on IG that dre verse was giving to Berner for putting on vital "all in a day" n continuing to put him on with b-real (probation 2)

Regardless vital's been making dope music n had tracks with MD

Wash House is a studio in the bay. San Leandro i believe. I think its owned by Jay Jonah, who was the topic of the Mac Dre song "Jonah the Whale." Vital is signed to them? Not entirely sure, but this is what i have gathered in my 15+ years of listening to Dre.

Sep 26, 2008
There's only a handful of Berner songs i really bump(more into beats/feats)but looking how far he's gone & consistent projects he's put out showcasing the bay n producers, u can't do nothing but tip yah hat

Like someone posted earlier MD had a grip of song with far worse talent...but those was different times
yeah I think he is pretty weak when compared to other Bay rappers with his level of fame.. but his beats is on point

Sep 26, 2008
Wash House is a studio in the bay. San Leandro i believe. I think its owned by Jay Jonah, who was the topic of the Mac Dre song "Jonah the Whale." Vital is signed to them? Not entirely sure, but this is what i have gathered in my 15+ years of listening to Dre.
its in Hawaii too... I think it is a record label and not just one studio..... notice at 2:08 its the same Wash House emblem that was on the back of some of Mac Dre's albums

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CT64y7dXEA

also this video has mac mall at the same house saying " we at the wash house on the north shore we got J Boog in there with Johnas the owner of the buildin" at 1:00 minute in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqrlRDrxiKk

Last edited: