Berner clears up cookie rumors

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
they dont know nothin bout that durban..... ... SFV kush is my favorite tho and thats san fernando valley...they made some super slap.....

cookies is the frisco favorite tho i know some old cats in frisco that if it aint cookie they dont want it

nice to see the city represented thats my second home you can catch me there 3 days out of the week easily on minimum

K.C.

Sicc OG
Jul 28, 2012
they dont know nothin bout that durban..... ... SFV kush is my favorite tho and thats san fernando valley...they made some super slap.....

cookies is the frisco favorite tho i know some old cats in frisco that if it aint cookie they dont want it

nice to see the city represented thats my second home you can catch me there 3 days out of the week easily on minimum
Yea that SFV is the truth, OG was my shit for a minute but I got some of that SFV a few weeks ago and that shit was straight crack. I be gettin carried away on that SFV, damn near blowin a O a day on some bullshit, just for the taste.

Props: Gas One

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
cookies is hella played out already.they shoulda done it right the first time.
why would you want your strain getting misrepresented ? brand it and make real clones available.

og kush >

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Yea that SFV is the truth, OG was my shit for a minute but I got some of that SFV a few weeks ago and that shit was straight crack. I be gettin carried away on that SFV, damn near blowin a O a day on some bullshit, just for the taste.
they made about 10 different strains that were heavily based on SFV OG...peep

D Kush (Chem D(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Kush O Nesia (Amnesia(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Karma's Kryptonite (Greencrack(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Lucifer OG (Hells Angels OG Kush(cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Triple Kush (firexWhite#6(Big Bears Cut) x SFV BX2 male)
White OG (The White (Krome's cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Happy Kush (Happy Brother (karma's cut) x SFV BX2 male)
Lemon Battery (Lemon Larry x SFV BX2 male)
Point Break (Shoreline x SFV BX2 male)
San Fernando Diesel (Sour Diesel x SFV BX2 male)
Cheddar Kush ..(UK Cheese x SFV BX2 male)

cheddar kush, point break and lemon battery sound bomb as fuck..

honestly the most fire OG's in Cali other than the Original Planetary strains (To my knowledge only two shops in CA had the real planets there was earth, jupiter, saturn, etc..) i seen alot of fake planetary kush tryna jump on the money train but they wasnt the real.

Anyways one of the best SFV Kush related strains ive had it "Triple Kush" I found it once at Green Door in San Diego, And never saw it again. shit had me so hot that i didnt stock up...To this day i just want some of that...

they used to have this strain called "weezy OG" in SD, basically it was made specifically for lil wayne when he was getting huge in the game..you could only get a zip and there was no price breaks at all, 60 an eigth. by far some of the best smoke ever created.
heres a close up pic: http://budgenius.com/photo/01e42d_7cbd17887091ffd6679dbde626dcfa66/123949_dry_2.jpg

but yeah man props for being up on that SFV kush. shit is hella fire and cant be denied. I love cookies but i seen a gang of fake cookies since i been up in the bay, i dont even see cherry pie anymore which is a shame, cherry pie tasted better, girl scouts is great but sometimes the smell gets to annoying me..after about a week the smell starts bothering me

San Fernando valley is the pron capital of the world..only right they have some of the most fire weed...them muthafuckas gotta perform and well lololol plus prolly hella money went into it

Last edited:

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
Last time i checked weed is weed... there only 2 kinds sativa and indica.. Cookie this and f-1 that.. its all the same shit!!!
FALSE!
there are 5 types.
indica
sativa
hybrid
ruderalis
and high CBD.

and weed is not weed.
people who say that are the same ppl that buy $2 bottles of wine and eat fast food all day.

Props: Gas One

Gas One

May 24, 2006
weed is weed when youre like 55 years old and broke

either that or you be getting so high on any type of weed in your possession that you wouldnt even know your own middle name without thinking about it for over 5 seconds

or grow some weed one day, then after you finish doing it your own way for a few months, be like 'yo my shit is indistinguishable from every grower that has ever put it down...this that same shit!!"

i like when people think the same about mushrooms, that shits funny to me...people really be thinking all mushrooms do the same thing...nah theres all types of different highs based on where the mushroom comes from on earth, same situation with weed, if it originated from a different part of the earth it has different characteristics. thats some 'duh' shit to me tho and i feel stupid even explaining something that elementary i must be high lemme go get my jack n the box delivery (yeah nigga be gettin fast food delivered around here) brb

Last edited:
Props: Stony Gwynn