Berner & B Real

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
Berns flow and lyrics have improved a little bit but nothing no substantial changes. I'm into this shit for music, not weed brands and affiliations. If you didn't like berner rap before but like him now it's likely you like him for things beside the music, or you just didn't give him a fair shot originally.

Apr 25, 2002
I don't really listen to Berner but for me being from the Sco its unfortunate I have seen him live twice in SF and no one in the crowd was even paying attention or had their hands up. I'll let other people do the judging and if you're at a sold out show in your hometown and no one is listening that should tell you something. But I do see he makes moves so you have to respect that.

Nov 11, 2006
Lmao @ the comments...."you'll cowards don't even smoke crack"......which siccness member is Nursultan Tuliagby? And "berner looks like a big ass burrito" LMFAO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdW2MI0DW-s

Gabe Johnson 2 months ago
Looks like a big ass burrito lol

Hide replies
KKDominate - GTA 5 Online 2 months ago
+Gabe Johnson Gotta step up my weed game XD
·

Nick Trainwrekk 2 months ago
+Gabe Johnson I suppose you've never come across a super blunt to any degree then lol
·

Nursultan Tuliagby 2 months ago
+Gabe Johnson you'll cowards don't even smoke crack.

Davis Goicoechea 2 months ago
+Gabe Johnson That QP joint tho!
·

Marten Alires 1 month ago
You look like a big ass burrito haha jp

Michael AUFC 1 month ago
+Gabe Johnson That's what I thought! hahaha

LookBaCk 1 month ago
+Gabe Johnson Burrito Blunt. F**kin brilliant.
·

Lucas Molina 1 month ago
+Gabe Johnson
for a minute i thought you were walking about Berner lol.....then i realized it was the joint.

teddrick lewis 1 month ago
+Lucas Molina lmfao me too
·

WretchedDrummer 4 days ago
Thats how we do it in Cali
·

Griimnak 2 days ago (edited)
+Gabe Johnson Yeah berner is one big ass burito
·

Gabe Johnson 2 days ago
lmao