Berner & B-Real ?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2014
This was a terrible EP for Berner. Especially considering the fact he was with B-Real on this one (Big fan base) ....... The beats were subpar for Bern & I understand it was thrown together in 2 sessions but still not liking but maybe the "Xanax & Patron" track.

With Bern's production, I thought he would have came a little doper with some originality on this one. They doing HUGE numbers though for a little 24 hr. ep they threw together. Can't hate on that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
xanax and patron, not a smart mixture. way to tell people to try and kill themselves. i mean im not one to be a naysayer on doing drugs but if you gonna do them dont take two of the dumbest combinations ever to possibly kill yourself and then hype it up.

i agree on whomever said it seems like theyre trying to turn weed into crack, i mean it was taking it too far when they were showing the drips of the dabs and all, i know its been going on for years and years for now but thats still an independent hustle that isnt recognized by the feds that may or may not end up breaking the whole legalization process, but at the end of the day whatever...i know alot of people doing #nugruns so i cant hate on it esp when ...ehh ill shut up....yall secret is safe w me get ya money

i give b real his props for his verse on shatter that was straight d boy shit...but it got old on the album....i could only slap that shit like twice

Last edited: