Benzino dissing Malice, The Game and the sco! Audio!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2004
bigantdna3 said:
Last verse listen he says game dissed the source on malices song and 106 and park diss malice told em! And he says in the sco records aint prepard to go to WAR! LISTEN! pt3/dna got something for these niggas!
He said Interscope Records, not Sco... This is a hot track tho. U gotta hear his old diss track when he DESTROYED Emenim. "Crush,Kill,Destroy".

Dec 4, 2004
lmao. I dont hear shit about no Malice. hes weak anyway....theres a 100 tighter rappers that could represent frisco in a battle. But yeah it says Interscope not in the sco lollll

Feb 8, 2003
This track is tight. IMO i don't see nothing wrong wit Benzino he can def spit. I got respect for him bc he was on Motown Records at once and thats a big accomplishment. His album THE BENZINO PROJECT was straight heat.

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
just cuz malice bought a game verse that happened to be a Benzino diss track doesnt mean this song is directed to you or your camp.....this is a g-unit diss plain and simple unless you claimin yall are in g-unit now since you did a song with game.....that benzino song is gay though....i never heard his spits till then

bigantdna3

Apt3/DNA Mobfather
Nov 14, 2003
The track is a response to the diss track plain and simple! Whether Malice mentioned or not it is a simple response and healdsburg, vallejo, santa clara, santa ros, fairfield, etc..... i care less it's all the bay to me or next time im just gonna say NOR CAL dude! Just givin ya'll some audio!
Here is malices track with game.

http://apt3.madinsanity.com/multimedia/audio/Malicegamediss.mp3