Bengals VS Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 11, 2007
yeah i think bengals will win but there D needs to step it up. They looked horrible on that last drive and then last week vs browns...

May 9, 2002
AleX510 said:
did you guyss see that dropped pass by burleson? he had that shit...
Dropped pass? You mean the one he had to dive and stretch out his entire body for, and only got a finger tip on? Yeah, NOT a dropped pass...an overthrown pass is the right word.

Seattle, once AGAIN, is getting LITTLE pressue on the QB...pathetic.

Oct 13, 2004
ILLER THAN ILL said:
seattle's is good, cincinnati's isn't...especially after allowing 51 points to the browns.
Lol true, I forgot about that shit. They looked like they steped it up then it crumbles again. Overall, Its a good ass game.

Dec 3, 2005
haha yeah boy!!! hawks win!! i called that fumble on the kickoff!! he took a lickin for real. it was evident that the hawks would win after deion branch caught that TD pass there was 2:06 left on the clock. it was an omen haha naw im playin but glad we won the game. tied for first place now i think

Apr 25, 2002
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Dropped pass? You mean the one he had to dive and stretch out his entire body for, and only got a finger tip on? Yeah, NOT a dropped pass...an overthrown pass is the right word.

Seattle, once AGAIN, is getting LITTLE pressue on the QB...pathetic.
You're right and you're wrong. Calling out Burleson for not making that play is being too harsh, it would've been a great catch.

But Hasselbeck didn't overthrow the pass at all, that was the only place he could put it where the D wouldn't pick it or bat it down.

Apr 25, 2002
Dugless206 said:
haha yeah boy!!! hawks win!! i called that fumble on the kickoff!! he took a lickin for real. it was evident that the hawks would win after deion branch caught that TD pass there was 2:06 left on the clock. it was an omen haha naw im playin but glad we won the game. tied for first place now i think
Thank god for that fumble, I was about to be extremely nervous with Ocho Cinco running routes with 1:00 on the clock. Even though our safeties are far better than last year's, that's still a very tough offense to keep from marching into atleast FG range.