Bellevue WA shits on Long Beach Poly

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
Why doesn't Bellvue go down to Southern Cali some time? I think Mission Veijo has been the best team in Cali anyways. Bellvue deserves credit for beating Poly, which is a great team in Cali but not the best. Mission Veijo went up to Washington and mopped up some school in the opeining game.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Hoosier said:
Why doesn't Bellvue go down to Southern Cali some time? I think Mission Veijo has been the best team in Cali anyways. Bellvue deserves credit for beating Poly, which is a great team in Cali but not the best. Mission Veijo went up to Washington and mopped up some school in the opeining game.
Bellevue payed for Poly to come up here.I'm sure if anyone wanted to pay for them to come up there,they would do it in a heartbeat.If your sayin Cal Poly is'nt the best,then their #2,cuz they were third in the nation.They also have close to 5,000 students,and Bellevue has like 1,400.I think Mission Viejo has even more than 5,000.They dominated to bro,they did'nt even attempt a pass.

Dec 29, 2004
Bellevue does deserve respect for beating a tough schools like Long Beach Poly and DLS last year, I wish they'd start some kind of home and home series or something with one of these good teams. I guess Long Beach Poly had no idea what was going on with Bellevue's wing-t offense though. Some teams in California run that shit and it is confusing as hell.

I'm not trying to take anything away from Bellevue, obviously they are a good team and one of the best in the country, but all the sudden I've been hearing Long Beach Poly is the best team in Cali, which I don't think is true.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
props to Bellevue for beating Poly and DLS... DLS was actually a shadow of the team they once were ... not sure they'll regain the fire they had and the stud athletes they used to have ie DJ Williams, Kevin Simon, Terrance Kelly rip, Maurice Drew, Derek Landry, Matt Gutierrez, Camron Colvin etc...