Bellator FC on Spike

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Marcus Davis petitioning the Maine Athletic Commission to change the result of the Spiritwolf fight from NC to a TKO Win.

After being able to watch video and get pictures of the knee. After getting to talk to the doctor I am petitioning the Maine MMA Commission asking for them to review my findings and the medical physicians report to over turn it from a no contest to a win due to he couldn't/refused to continue after a LEGAL shot. That a knee blow to the lower abdominal area that induces some sort of panic attack is not a NC

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Man this seasons been fun as hell to watch with all of the upsets and bad ass fights. Some of those exchanges between Newton-Zayats & Awad-Caveman last night were ridiculous considering there was $100k and a title shot on the line.
Next weeks fights should be dope too.
Curran-Shamhalaev for the 145 title
Marshall-Cooper 185 finals
Frodo-Richman 145 finals
Hawn-Karo

Props: :ab:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
just got caught up on these fights, man they were dope as fuck. bellator is pretty dope.

spirit wolf suffered a panic attack, not a knee to the nuts? wtf?!?!?

Props: B-Buzz

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
shit I cant believe Cooper choked again. Rhino vs Shlemenko should be dope though. Same with Frodo vs Curran that shit's going to be nuts

oh and Karo got wrecked by Hawn after calling him a "momo" haha