Behringer B-2 Vs Rode Nt2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
I dont know which one to choose. Behringer seems dope and for the price it is well worth it. The niggas at rm.com dont much wanna hear that. The cats i hear with an B-2 has excellent quality. For studio use, which one would you prefer??

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Theres no point to get a B2 then get a Rode Nt2, get a B2 if your gonna get a B2 period, you don't need to switch mics that fast, its idiotic and ignorant. The B2 will last you a couple years, or more if you keep it in good shape.

pz

Apr 25, 2002
well your mic is the begining of your chain...so put some time into finding out whta mic you want...
go test them out at Guitar Center, it might be the perfect mic for someone else, and the worst for you,...

Monitors are important for mixxing, but point blank, if your room has bad acoustics good monitors almost go to waste...i wou ldn't worry about getting great monitors, i mix on headphones and monitors(not great ones) and my mixxing isn't bad at all...
just my opinion

Oct 11, 2002
www.soundclick.com
word thanks, I've been researching like a nerd for these last few months(lol) I came up with this setup

Mic
Behringer B2
Soundcard
Delta 44
Preamp
TubeMP Studio mic
Mixer
Eurorack MX 2004A

CUSTOM BUILT computer probably gon run me about 300-400 dollars.

Monitor
TR-8 or maybe Tr-5 kind of deciding whether to just get the best one, but it depends what my budget is going to be at the time but im leaning for the TR-8

the rest is software, i know cool edit pro is garbage so im leanin on either cakewalk or cubase. Maybe cakewalk sinse its cheaper but im download a pirated version of both and test it out.

the rest are gon be PLUGINS :)