BEFORE I VANISH......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2014
any1 remember daz on the dpg forums and dubcc? duno if yall was around for that, but thats the mufucka who started this net-bangin shit..........

i think it's always good to take a step back once in a while and re-assess what u doin. tay was spittin a lot of raw emotion, and emotion dont always translate well online. good idea to kick it for a minute and go back to the drawing board, come back wit a refreshed perspective...because at the end of the day, there was absolutely nothin productive happenin wit all the back-n-forths. not guna lie, gave us some classic material to read and what not, but it was becomin redundant there towards the end.

come back to promote music and network....fuck the rest. easy to fall into the extra on the internet. let that extra go, and keep focus on what really matters.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Been a big fan of your music since day one Tay, not really for your postings, but YOU keep it real at all times (right or wrong) and can respect that as a man. Keep doing your thang breh. I know at times there can be some fuccery on here but don't let the small shit get in the way of your true goals in life.

#GOODLUCC

Same here, I bought all his solos and comps he put out till about 2010. Just the way he posts on here made me stop. I still enjoy the music though...so thanks for that.

Jun 5, 2004
Ok...lets see how long it takes him to make return after "vanishing" because he cant stand it

HARDHEADED???
#NOT!! CUZ I DONT HAVE A BOSS,MY FATHER IS DEAD AND MY MOTHER LIVES IN AFRICA
LEVELHEADED???
#ALWAYS TIL IM DISRESPECTED AND THEN ITS ALL GAS NO BRAKES.
ON OR OFFLINE
CANT SAY HOW THIS WILL END....I AINT GONE WISH DEATH ON NOBODY....IM STILL HURT OVER THE JACKA SHIT BUT IM HUMAN SO IF I GET IN MY FEELINGS SO WHAT.
BUT I WILL SAY.....THERE WONT BE ANY SHAKIN HANDS OR DOIN MUSIC TOGETHER AND IF U KNOW ME U KNOW I MEAN THAT.
EVERYBODY MAKES MISTAKES.....
WHETHER U CORRECT EM OR NOT PROPERLY IS ALL THAT MATTERS THO
#WCMG ALL DAY
Tays momma lives in africa cuz shes a mountain gorilla

Everytime she smells food she do the iggy shuffle like "Woooooooo!!!!!! GIMMIE SOME! .....getsomecoldcuts...getsomecoldcuts..."

Last edited:

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Ok...lets see how long it takes him to make return after "vanishing" because he cant stand it

Tays momma lives in africa cuz shes a mountain gorilla

Everytime she smells food she do the iggy shuffle like "Woooooooo!!!!!! GIMMIE SOME! .....getsomecoldcuts...getsomecoldcuts..."
Iggy Azalea shuffle?

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Much Respect Mr. Tay, I hope we get to work together soon, until then I wish the best of luck for you and your future endeavors. Your ah stand up dude thanks for trying to teach these SICCNESS cats ah thing or two about the way the world works.

#RNS
#YupYup
#CutFromTheSameCloth
#GameRecognizeGame

Sep 5, 2013
I JUST THOUGHT I'D MAKE MYSELF MY OWN APPRECIATION THREAD SO THE HATERS CAN HATE ME 4 MY WORK AND NOT MY MIND AND FEELINGS...
(SIMPLY CUZ I CAN)
#YUP YUP
https://arena.com/killa-tay-capone/best-of-killa-tay
Killa Tay, I just listened to that Ocean track that just got put up in the audio section. On some real shit, that shit was beautiful.....One of my homies died over last summer, was killed in a drive by. Not a day goes by I don't think about him. I feel that same shit that you were talking about in that 1

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Much Respect Mr. Tay, I hope we get to work together soon, until then I wish the best of luck for you and your future endeavors. Your ah stand up dude thanks for trying to teach these SICCNESS cats ah thing or two about the way the world works.

#RNS
#YupYup
#CutFromTheSameCloth
#GameRecognizeGame
Wait a minute, Ravage, you rap?!? What do you mean by "work" with Mr. Tay

Props: reo and reo