BEEN A MINUTE BUT IM BACC IN MOTION....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2005
Aint been around here too much last few months but im a be showin my presence more often......been homeless for a while movin here to there to wherever.....much love to my real niggaz thas been helpin me out when they can....not too many of em ill tell you that much.....as of now im up in Vacaville again......

anyways....i jus want it to be known im still open for business on graphics and beats.....gotta lotta shit in the works right now.....got some ene homies out here in da 707 bout to drop some heat on yall soon....im producin they whole album......make sure yall peep Cuddie Cut and Menace's albums droppin real soon wit some of my production and artwork featured.....

anyone need ta holla at me give me a call on my cell (209) 430 5787....serious business only....if you aint got nuttin positive to call me about then at least put ya bitch on the phone so i can mac her....lol.....Spider dont be callin me for help wit your homework i already told ya....ya jus gonna have to deal wit being a D student......lol....

LKD my nigga where you at i been tryin ta call you but ya number be changin like drawls......hit me up!

Jan 21, 2003
WHAT UP MAN. GOOD TO SEE YOU BACK. RIGHT NOW I AIN'T GOT NO PHONE BUT I'MMA HIT YOU UP COUSIN TO CHOP IT UP BOUT A FEW THINGS. I'MMA GET YOU SOME BUSINESS COMIN YOUR WAY SOON. I STILL GOTTA CATCH UP ON SOME SHIT WITH YOU. I MOVED OUT FROM THE APARTMENT'S. I'M TRYINNA GET ON MY FEET ALSO. DAMN US FUCKIN POOR FOLKS I'M TELLIN YOU. AND I'MMA BE A DAD MY GIRL IS PREGNANT SO NOW IS A DIFFERENT BALL GAME FOR ME. HOLLA MA GHETTO FAB CUBANO. MUCH LOVE.

Mar 15, 2005
oh boy LKD a daddy?????....the end is indeed upon us......lol.....id hit you on messenger folks but someone hacced my yahoo acount so i cant log on to my email or nuttin mayne its fuccin me up business wise too cuz thas how most cats get a hold of me.....holla at the number though and try ta do it before the 14th cuz thas when the bill is do on my metro and 99% of the time i dont got the cash so its off for a while till i can get it bacc on....but if you call and it aint workin try again in a few days cuz im keepin this number no matter what.....holla!

Mar 18, 2004
WWW.TURFDOUT.COM
209 Studioz said:
Spider dont be callin me for help wit your homework i already told ya....ya jus gonna have to deal wit being a D student......lol...
LMFAO. MAN A D STUDENT BUT STILL GRADUATED THOUGH HAHA....ITZ GOOD KNOWIN U GONE B POSTIN MORE OFTEN ON THE BOARD.ILL GIVE U A CALL ONCE I START COLLEGE ( AUG 17TH ) LMAO. O YEA N THANKS FOR HELPIN ME PASS MY DRIVERS ED CLASS @ 100 % HAHAHA

Mar 15, 2005
lol fa sho folks.....ill help you get ya l's cuz....but i cant get you your associates degree....although i would be willin to help out if you get a take home assignment in your pussyology class.....it aint no fun if the big homie cant have none.....

Mar 15, 2005
oh fa sho Woodie.....thas real spit.....one thing ive learned though....stayin away from siccness for a while does wonders for the mind body and soul......you come bacc feelin brand new.....kinda like them tampon commercials where the mother and daughter have a heart to heart on a sunny flowery day in the courtyard.....ahhhh.....i feel so fresh.......lol

Im a hit you tonight Menti....tell Rich he better have a money order ready for me cuz i know he been usin my beats.....fuccer!

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Yes Yes Its Good To See You Back, I Was Wonderin Why You Never Got On Your Yahoo Messenger, Quit Hittin Up Them Sex Chat Rooms And Tryna Holla At Them She-Males And Ya Wont Get Hacked Lol

But Naw, Ay Ima Shoot You My Cell Number, Holla At Me, Its Good To Have A Regular Back On The Siccness

Nov 14, 2002
209 Studioz said:
Aint been around here too much last few months but im a be showin my presence more often......been homeless for a while movin here to there to wherever.....much love to my real niggaz thas been helpin me out when they can....not too many of em ill tell you that much.....as of now im up in Vacaville again......
what up ccytzo! i hope everything falls back n place you you mayne.keep ya head high folkz.

Mar 15, 2005
Good lookin Chill, Armen & others....

wassup nigga Boo da mafuccin foo i got bacc at you in da pm cuzzo....holla bacc.....

n of course my nigga Cudde who helped me out in my time of need.....i got me a job mayne so i been bustin my ass all day tryin ta earn that checc.....gonna get shit craccin real soon though folks....stay up!

like i said before anyone tryin ta reach me its easiest to hit me on da celly 209 430 5787.....peace!

Jun 14, 2002
I HAVEN'T BEEN 'ROUND AS MUCH LATELY.....BEEN LIVIN' LIFE & LEARNIN' A LOT OF SHIT....I'VE BEEN LIVIN' REAL SHIT THAT THIS BOARD HAS GONE AWAY FROM....SO IT JUST GOT OLD.....BUT GLAD YOU BACK.....STAY UP,IM ON MY OWN AT THE AGE OF 17 BUT I GOT SOME OF MY FOLKS TO RELY ON....KEEP YA HEAD UP.