Beelow - Big Body Remix feat. Juvenile Music Video (who ha sany info about Beelow)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 25, 2003
Dude dies resemble early 90s E40 meets late 90s Master P... When I 1st saw the video on rap city back then he tripped me out that he was emulating No Limit wit that beat & video but the best example by havin a Mystikal impersonator but very ironic that C-Murder & Mac were rollin wit him & Juve wasnt there in person maybe cuz that was the during time Cash Money & No Limit were still havin sum tensions each other... It was very interesting tho... Besides, I still miss them fubu jerseys; they were one of the best outta the brand...

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
I like Beelow, but one can easily call him out. Beelow was tryna jump on that whole No Limit/CMR Train bacK then. The Music, the look, and having those features.
Being that he didnt have any real affiliates it was nothing for him to get Juvenile, and then go snatch up some NL features.
That Juvenile image was put in the video, thats Juve from another video they mixed it in somehow. Then thats Beelows shadow in the car rapping to Juve's verse.
Beelow n Lil Boosie were affiliated b4 he got shot. Remember that song "Whatevr" or " its whatever".
Beelow was caught by a few niggas for bootlegging n got shot.
He recycled them juvenile verses & others to death! I still like his style tho.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
yeah this guy was tryna ride off the no limit hype, it just didnt work it for him. He even had those colored plastic cases like No Limit, and even his Ballin Records Logo was the same gold color as No Limit. Skull Duggerey was featured on 3 songs from his Ballaholic, along with C-LOC n YOUNG BLEED.
At the time of "ballin 4 billions" he was distributed by Universal. At that time Universal was snatching up anything that sounded/looked, and were from the same area to CMR, No Limit. Just didnt work out for dude. Somebody woulda picked em up if he was makin noise tho. I still like his stuff.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
yeah very true. I also know that you had big boy, no limit, cash money, and take IV records and each one of em had their own brand. It was so many people wanting to get down w/those labels. IDK what happened to Big Boy? They had such good artists, and New Orleans producer Precise was raw on the beats.

Feb 8, 2003
yeah very true. I also know that you had big boy, no limit, cash money, and take IV records and each one of em had their own brand. It was so many people wanting to get down w/those labels. IDK what happened to Big Boy? They had such good artists, and New Orleans producer Precise was raw on the beats.
from what i can remember taht big boy ceo either got caught with a case or went bankrupt

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
yeah Big Boy records was always affiliated with No Limit too. They sided with those guys over CMR.
Master P did a interview in the Source Magazine & XXL in 99 AND 01, They asked who else was he putting out on No Limit and he said he was signing his potna Sporty-T.
Sporty-T was responsible for mashing on CMR so hard with his Wet Boys group & solo stuff. It made such a big impact on how CMR was exposed, Cash Money mighta been blowin up around the U.S. , but Sporty-T made them niggas look bad in Louisiana and nearby regions.
Sporty-T never came out w/a Album on no limit, but rumor has it, P funded his music through another name/label

Cause they always shouted out NL on they songs.

Sporty-t was killed in his FEMA trailer when shots were fired into his trailer as he slept.

ispeakthetruth

Jul 27, 2008
dont forget c-murder smashed on cash money
There was a time when NL & Cash Money were at the same function, and C-murder stuck a gun in Juveniles mouth, and demanding that they tuck in their CMR Chains.

The beef was bigger than they played it out to be. CMR never responded to C-Murder either. C-murder was always chillen in they projects too. You seen that straaight from the projects dvd?
I remember Master P goin hard on them boys on Mac's world war III.
That song "Bet ya" whoooooo!!! C-murder ripped them niggas.
I dont think we'll ever get another "loose cannon" like C-murder again....
P need to do everything he can to spring that nigga C out of jail if he want to bounce back.