BEEF IV

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Is there really anymore beef that mainstream will wanna watch? That's prolly the big reason why it's not out yet. I don't think they'll care for a Husalah vs A-Wax or a Mitchy Slick vs Jayo Felony. I could prolly only think of a few.

May 7, 2002
ElToro05 said:
Is there really anymore beef that mainstream will wanna watch?

Theres been plenty.. especially the 50 Cent vs. Camron. Lil Wayne vs. Jay Z, Timbaland vs. Scott Stortch and a lot more that I'm forgetting. And of course Royalty vs. A Wax..

Just kidding about that last one..

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
50 Vs Cam
Dipset Vs G-Unit Vs D-Block
Tim VS Storch
Jimmy Vs True Life
Jimmy Vs Jay-Z
Jay-Z Vs Nas
Nas Vs Hip Hop today/South
Ludacris Vs himself(lol)
D4L Vs DFB
Lil Eazy Vs Game(I guess)
New West Vs the veterans
50 Vs everyone on the 1 Blood Remix(Lol member he said he was gonna beef with all them for working with Game)
Mixtape Djs Vs The law
Miss Jones Vs Beyonce(Lol)

Thats what I can think of.

Aug 14, 2003
I HOPE HE DOESNT MAKE ANYMORE BECAUSE AFTER THE FIRST VOLUME. HE DIDNT EMPHASIZE WELL ENOUGH ON 2 & 3, SO, IMO, IF ITS MEANT TO BE ANYTHING LIKE THOSE, I HOPE IT DOESNT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.

May 30, 2006
The Quick vs. Eiht beef should of been covered a long ass time ago.
Also the Lil Troy vs. Scarface
The Yuk & Spider Loc(either though they sqaushed it)
Hell, they can even throw K-9's itty bitty ass in the mix.

May 10, 2002
I've seen that Luniz vs Too Short covered somewhere and coulda sworn it was Beef 1 or 2... there is a dvd that covers it... probably the Too Short DVD "Life and times of Todd Shaw" which is real tight by the way