Beef IV Iz Comin'!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
I was just on Amazon.com & itz official. I own the entire Beef DVD series & soundtrack/mixtapes & have enjoyed them all but sadley this shit looks like it might be trash. Just by the cats they have on the cover kinda gives me the impression that its gonna be weak.

It doesn't have an official release date yet but their askin for 24.99$ for this shit! It better be a "triple disc collectors addition" not 2 mention that itz PG-fuckin-13!!!! GTFOH!!

Jan 16, 2006
Everywhere
5ive1en said:
all the beefs shown in the preview were already shown on Beef the Series on BET. All that shit is recycled footage, with some extras and uncensored of course.

foreals thats wack there gonna have beef 4 be a bunch of shit thats already been talked about...

May 30, 2006
5ive1en said:
all the beefs shown in the preview were already shown on Beef the Series on BET. All that shit is recycled footage, with some extras and uncensored of course.
Funny u say that. When I saw Jeezy on the cover I was like "the only person he really beefed wit was Gucci Mane & they showed that on Beef the series". I knew something was fishy. Such a popular trilogy just went 2 the toilet.

May 30, 2006
And they want 25$ for that shit??? Mothafucka please. Man, the game iz soo fucked up. These fools is steady trying to rip the public off. Who's really behind Beef IV? QD3 or Lorenzo Green Eyes?

Aug 14, 2003
The Evil Genius said:
And they want 25$ for that shit??? Mothafucka please. Man, the game iz soo fucked up. These fools is steady trying to rip the public off. Who's really behind Beef IV? QD3 or Lorenzo Green Eyes?
I THOUGHT IT WAS QD3, BUT IM NOT SURE ANYMORE. THEY MAKE THESE TO CLOSE TOGETHER, AND THEY MESSED UP BY MAKING INTO A SERIES ON BET.

May 30, 2006
I guess this will be the final edition cuz honestly their haven't really been any interesting beefs in hip hop 4 the pass year or so. I mean come on....Chamillionare vs. Paul Wall? That's wack. They were better off gettng into the 50 vs. Cam beef or the Lil Wayne vs. Jigga, Clipse beef or something. They never covered the Eiht vs. Quik beef or Foxy vs. Kim beef on the old editions.

Feb 8, 2003
They shouldve just said fuck it and covered 50 Cent vs Cam'ron, Papoose vs Uncle Murder, Tony Yayo and that 14 year old boy, T.I. and Chaka Zulu's altercation also T.i.'s homeboy Phil getting knocked off here in Cincinnati, The game & Vida Guererra, C-BO joining Young Buck. Now taht wouldve made a better dvd then what they droppin on that site