beats with computers???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 10, 2004
this is gonna sound stupid but i own alot of machinery we got a studio but i cant be there all the time im too busy so im never really there does anyone know about computer based beat making something i can do at home cuz i dont space at all for anything like i need at home

so can anyone tell me whats the best of the best or if theres a place online i can purchase a blown out computer i mean like thousands upon tjousands of drums and keyboard sounds i mean like some reason on crack rock shit

any info would help and be appreciated this computer shit is new to me but i know it can be done

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Hersey found a bad ass site where you can build some nasty ass PCs, this forum don't get much traffic so if you browse through the first and maybe second page you'll find it. I'm talking towers with 8 gigs of ram with like 5 GHZ processors, just insane amount of power beprepared to drop like 5gs for something like tha though probably more.

Mar 22, 2004
jayda650 said:
Hersey found a bad ass site where you can build some nasty ass PCs, this forum don't get much traffic so if you browse through the first and maybe second page you'll find it. I'm talking towers with 8 gigs of ram with like 5 GHZ processors, just insane amount of power beprepared to drop like 5gs for something like tha though probably more.
I think he's just looking for a turnkey beat making pc, not a super computer. Something with preloaded sounds and programs

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Vince V. said:
I think he's just looking for a turnkey beat making pc, not a super computer. Something with preloaded sounds and programs
The desktops on that site can be purchased for UNDER $1500, and I wouldn't consider them "super computers." Powerful? Yes they are comparable to the ALLENSTIEN machines on the DIGI DUC (and probably EXCEED his in performance and cost roughly the same.)

If someone is looking for a preassembled machine with sounds/programs hit

http://www.carillondirect.com/clnweb/index.jsp?country=US

They offer a wide variety of setups you can choose from and you can mix and match what you want. You can also click on SOLUTIONS and it will take you to this page:

http://www.carillondirect.com/clnweb/solutions.jsp?country=US

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Vince V. said:
You'll need a solid computer to run a bunch of programs simultainously like that, a fast processor, large hard drive and a decent amount of ram is a must.

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
why not just one keyboard with sampling capabilities..like the fantom x.Its got a grip of tight sounds..you can sample all the tight sounds you want and load up sample c.ds.One keyboard dont take up no space at all

Oct 10, 2004
i have a fantom x im gettin kind of bored with it though but its all i got room for thats why i wanted to check out some computer programs cuz i can get thousands of sounds and what not in a small space

Oct 10, 2004
ive seen some shit like buy all proteus sounds or triton or whatever but does that shit really work?hows the quality?get at me on the pms if you dont feel like talking about that in the open........

Apr 8, 2005
get reason, and you can go out and get refills and new sound banks for it, you can acumulate that many sounds over time, also get a midi controller, cause the lil sequencer in reason is hard to use by itself

Apr 25, 2002
http://PM.lunitunez.for.the.site.info shhhhh.... dont tell nobody, registration closes on 1/7 so join quick, and be prepared to share (keep what you already downloaded open for others to get) otherwise you will get kicked off. its well worth it tho.... all types of shit on here, programs, sample cds etc. and if you dont find what youre lookin for just request it and i bet someone will hook it up