beats on san quinn da rock

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2005
mayne soo dissapointed mayne i copped it from frisco street show. Ya boy had a couple slapps on his album i thought this would be the same mayne. nuthin slaps but "hell yeah" but quinn be rippin it. its still the best album of the year

Aug 7, 2003
The Judge said:
mayne soo dissapointed mayne i copped it from frisco street show. Ya boy had a couple slapps on his album i thought this would be the same mayne. nuthin slaps but "hell yeah" but quinn be rippin it. its still the best album of the year
your soooo dissappointed but its the album of the year? i wonder what cd you like is prolly the worst of the yaer.

Nov 13, 2004
your trippin frisco stand up slaps..look what ive done for them slaps the hunter, way more than they can see..almost every track..but hey everyone got their opinion

Jan 14, 2006
hell yeah is coo....but honestly I'm tired of E-A-Ski's production....shit all sounds the same.....there's hella other songs on "The Rock" that slap harder than hell yeah.....the one I'm prolly feelin' the most is Kick Yo' Ass.

album of the year?....06 just started....you can't be serious.....its an aite album....but wait till some other albums come out this year before you start claimin dat.

Jan 14, 2006
already got it cuzz....copped it yesterday....listened to the whole thing yesterday....don't get me wrong....I ain't sayin' the cd is garbage or nothing....but how can you call this the best album of the year...when you can't even compare it to other shit thats spose to come out dis year?

Jul 20, 2005
c'mon....

i'm very excited to but it this tuesday....somebody tell me it doesnt suck...

it doenst seem to be that good from what i'm reading????

Dec 21, 2005
www.myspace.com
Forget about that San Quinn, I can GARUNTEEE that new Turf Talk - "WestCoast Vaccine: The Cure" is garunteed album of the year 2006. He lost last year because Messy Marv and Tha Jacka. But this will be his second album of the year in 3 years GARUNTEED!!!!. Coming in March 19th.

Nov 19, 2005
beetle-831 said:
just buy the album . dont start judging it. Wait like a month hear the whole album and they judge

exactly.... but a lot of you love that hyphy shit i guess!!!! cuz quinn come with it man!!!!! run the block, its a done deal, look waht i've done for them, the hunter, thats beef!!! list goes on and on!! i'm getting two!!!got mine yesterday but buying another tuesday!!!!! cuz quinn needs his cd's to count so imma get it signed too at tower

Jun 29, 2002
Mannnnn, I heard that new Quinn and I think buy far this the best album he has ever done with done deal. Quinns been my favorite in the bay since I was 16, now 26 and quinn came back with that ill flow, Im gonna cop it as soon as the doors open on tuesday. Much love to quinn and thanks for the dope album. Bay Area needs to stand up and buy this fuckin album, we hurtin cause all this bootleg shit but god dam there are so many rappers in the bay who can afford everyones album, step up the quality and people will buy your shit even if you get bootleged.

Aug 15, 2005
THA RICHTA said:
Mannnnn, I heard that new Quinn and I think buy far this the best album he has ever done with done deal. Quinns been my favorite in the bay since I was 16, now 26 and quinn came back with that ill flow, Im gonna cop it as soon as the doors open on tuesday. Much love to quinn and thanks for the dope album. Bay Area needs to stand up and buy this fuckin album, we hurtin cause all this bootleg shit but god dam there are so many rappers in the bay who can afford everyones album, step up the quality and people will buy your shit even if you get bootleged.

REAL TALK

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I dont give a fuck if its good or bad, imma still buy this shit, if i dont like it @ 1st, ill let it grow on me, but regardless i gotta cop it

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Chree said:
I dont give a fuck if its good or bad, imma still buy this shit, if i dont like it @ 1st, ill let it grow on me, but regardless i gotta cop it
This was my exact reasoning for buying the album...I didn't like I Give You My Word at all when I first heard it...it grew on me but except for about 4 slappin songs it was just decent...but I just went to best buy (and made them price match rasputins) to cop it and its a real solid album...with enough push and support this can be a commercial success, and that's what the bay NEEDS right now...The Rock has definite slappers, but the whole vibe of the album is good enough to let the entire album play thru...