Beats needed for up comein album.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 9, 2003
Sup most in this fourm know me already. But for those that dont Im makein an album that will be relesed Augest of next year. Im lookin for anyone with royalty free beats or dirt cheap beats. My budjet is tighter than ant pussy. I have 10 solos on the album, I have 13 free beats so far but im lookin for others that may be better. Anyone whos beat I use will get full production credits as well as a contact number,website,or whatever for people to contact you with. The albums gonna be pshed hard as fuck here in Louisville and on my new website being built as well as at every hip hop site on the net. So theirs no better way to get your beats heard. Im not askin for your best shit. Just if you have any layin around youve been wanting to sell and havent yet or anything like that then shit might as well get yourself a little free exposier. Im also willin to trade bars for beats whatever im flexable hit me up if anyones intersted threw a Pm or email [email protected] or AIM spitz4807. Again im not askin for your best shit but if your lookin for a way to get out their a little more than get at me.

thanx
SPITZ

Dec 30, 2002
I GOT BEATS

YO ....I GOT BEATS...I MAY HAVE ONE FOR FREE, BUT SHOOT ME SOME DUCKETS AND I GARUANTEE QUALITY...
CHECK THE WEBSITE OUT PLAYA. GO TO THE AUDIO PAGE...
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE.

PEACE

<HTTP://WWW.BHALLAPRODUCTIONS.COM>

BLEEZAL