Beats by Dre Headphones...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2009
GOT A TRADE FOR YOU

HEY MAN. THOSE JOINTS IS ONLY $150 BRAND NEW. NO JOKE. I WAS JUST AT BEST BUY TODAY. IF YOU WANT I GOT SOME HEADPHONES I WOULD TRADE YOU. I GOT SOME SKULLCANDY HESH 20HZ-20,000HZ 50mm DRIVERS, AND ANOTHER PAIR OF HIGH QUALITY SKULLCANDY AROUND EAR BUDS. TOGETHER VALUE IS LIKE $125. THATS THE MOST I'D GIVE FOR SOME DRE'S OFF CRAIGSLIST AND USED.

Mar 22, 2004
HEY MAN. THOSE JOINTS IS ONLY $150 BRAND NEW. NO JOKE. I WAS JUST AT BEST BUY TODAY. IF YOU WANT I GOT SOME HEADPHONES I WOULD TRADE YOU. I GOT SOME SKULLCANDY HESH 20HZ-20,000HZ 50mm DRIVERS, AND ANOTHER PAIR OF HIGH QUALITY SKULLCANDY AROUND EAR BUDS. TOGETHER VALUE IS LIKE $125. THATS THE MOST I'D GIVE FOR SOME DRE'S OFF CRAIGSLIST AND USED.
I offed them the next day, to some dude off craigslist. I actually made 25 bucks on the deal.lol

Aug 16, 2009
Man that's too bad to hear about these. I was thinking of getting a pair too. I didn't know about the battery part. What's a good choice of headphones that I should get? I need something that's not gonna hurt my ears after a while.

May 7, 2002
Anyone have these, or heard them personally?
I just got some off craigslist and I'm kinda mad I spent my money on these.
I thought they were gonna be able to be used in the studio, something I can make tracks, possibly use as a mix reference, but man... I kinda hate them lol

Maybe theyre cool for everyday Ipod listening or something, but I really took them out, played a few tracks and boxed them back up.
If anyone wants the plug, I'll let em go for 150, that's like half off.
kinda puzzled to why you didnt read about these headphones before purchase being a producer you should of known or at least would not have bought them if you would of jus researched your product

n-e-wayz whats good on any new samples you got for down load i need keys pads horns been waiting on ya since ive down loaded tha drum kits i purchased from ya