BEATS BEATS BEATS FOR MY UNDERGROUND TO COMMERCIAL PEOPLES COME PEEP!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I liked a couple of them. First I got a few question's? Are there samples involved (for royalty issues)? And do you guys exchange production or just sell beats? And if ya'll are charging over $200.00 what else has your beats been on such as released album's in stores? Other then that your beats sound pretty tight. Let me know what ya'll info. I might be intrested on grabbing a couple.
Words of advice playa you should only put up snippets cuzz it's not hard downloading and burning ya'lls beats and throwing them in a studio. Just letting ya'll know if you trying to sell them beats ~Peace & Thanks ~TAZTWI$TED~

Apr 25, 2002
Sounds good playa!Holla

I just got a a few new boards so I will be slanging beats for real cheap! That's real! I just went through my old beat machine and have about 30 un-used beats that are slumpin....I need to get them off because I got 3 new beat/synth machines and I am going to start fresh with new sounds. I just hate to see them go to waste so holla and if we can trade that wont be a problem we can work somethang out. Thanks for hollering~TAZ~!
FYI: I wont be around much longer because I am usually logged in all day at work and we moving so they shutting my server down and I am not to sure if I will stay with my company....

Apr 25, 2002
This is how you can hit me [email protected] or pager 877-999-3005. I am starting a record label soon so hopefully it becomes established real soon so I can post the contact#. I am just trying to build up my two studio's so that my artist are never without beats or recording ya feel.......Peace ~TAZ~:cool: