Beat Battle Round 1: DJ FRESH vs NVTXVVTX

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Place your vote:

• Beat 9

Votes: 48 73.8%
  • Beat 10

Votes: 17 26.2%

• Total voters
Oct 16, 2007
Shout out to the nigga fresh for even takin the time to fuck with this, most producer niggas be on they high horse. This nigga just did Raekwon album , real recognize real.

Jul 25, 2007
Shout out to the nigga fresh for even takin the time to fuck with this, most producer niggas be on they high horse. This nigga just did Raekwon album , real recognize real.
Translation = fuck yall niggaz. Fresh did an album with a wu-tang member. He's better than you!!!

Feb 8, 2003
^^^
Come on Ces we know you like to go against the grain and all but GTFOH

Beat 9 MURKED 10. I know that crushes a lot of Siccness posters' realities but the truth is the truth.
last time i checked i im entitled to my own opinion and can say what the i want so no you GTFOH. I didnt care for either beat honestly but 10 to me sounded lil better. beat 9 had that milli vanill drum sample i never liked it back in 1989.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
never had no aids or never been gay. you go get a green card. summer time is coming up and im gonna have some lawn work for you to do at my crib. you just a lame logging in from a ALT account. im done talking to u peon get at me for that lawn work in a month bc your taco truck job not helping you . minimum wage bum ass troll.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
im a nigga so err youre incorrect. thats a picture of you and your longtime boyfriend tryna cross the boarder dusty ass bums. look like you smell like taco meat and horse shit.

you boring only word you know is "faggot". im far from gay never have or never will be. bitches love me. guess you can say the way i got in your ass in this thread niggas wouldve thought you was gay.

now go get your green card and quit shacking up with your 40 family members in that little ass one bedroom apartment and last but not least quit wearing fubu. done with this thread you can comeback with favorite word "faggot" when in reality only "faggot" on siccness is you thats why you got that super old ass juvenile back that ass up song in your signature bc thats what you do homosexual is back your ass up. so quit fooling yourself why dont you log into here with your real account.

Last edited:

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
you might be a nigga but you're a bitch ass nigga. and you're a bitch ass nigga because the two males in the pic you posted brought you up to be that way.

and i stay calling you a faggot because you are one. and you just proved that by saying "i got in your ass."what heterosexual dude that claims that "bitches love me" says that shit? none. then you continue to prove that you are even more of a faggot with the last few sentences of your last paragraph.

now, not only are you a faggot, but you are an extremely fucking stupid, racist faggot. lol @ calling me an immigrant just because i like eating tacos. that's pure ignorance right there. and there ain't no reason for me to get a green card, because i was born here in california, and lived here in california my entire life. now you should either log into your real account (marty50) or go back to shutting the fuck up as you had originally planned...

Props: jake921660

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
no you shut the fuck up nobody talking to your lame immigrant ass. dude is the one who quoted me so i responded back.
never had no aids or never been gay. you go get a green card. summer time is coming up and im gonna have some lawn work for you to do at my crib. you just a lame logging in from a ALT account. im done talking to u peon get at me for that lawn work in a month bc your taco truck job not helping you . minimum wage bum ass troll.
im a nigga so err youre incorrect. thats a picture of you and your longtime boyfriend tryna cross the boarder dusty ass bums. look like you smell like taco meat and horse shit.

you boring only word you know is "faggot". im far from gay never have or never will be. bitches love me. guess you can say the way i got in your ass in this thread niggas wouldve thought you was gay.

now go get your green card and quit shacking up with your 40 family members in that little ass one bedroom apartment and last but not least quit wearing fubu. done with this thread you can comeback with favorite word "faggot" when in reality only "faggot" on siccness is you thats why you got that super old ass juvenile back that ass up song in your signature bc thats what you do homosexual is back your ass up. so quit fooling yourself why dont you log into here with your real account.

Hmmm. I was gonna make some jokes about your bad opinion, but after reading this shit, I realize its just a waste of fucking time. You're just a garbage ass person. Whoever raised you did a fucking terrible job, and its disgusting. Your not even using the proper racist ass terms. You cant even keep you stereotypes right.

Your mother is a failure as a parent.

Props: jake921660