BE THEIR OR BE SQUARE!!! THIS SATURDAY IN CAMPBELL!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SHOW NUMBER 2 FOR THE "B.A.R.T. TO THE 91SICCNESS" TOUR, IS GOIN DOWN THIS SATURDAY DECEMBER 28TH!!! IN CAMPBELL (NEAR SAN JOSE) AT: "THE GASLIGHTER THEATRE" DOORS OPEN AT 7PM, THE 1ST ACT WILL START AT 8PM.....

FOR DIRECTIONS VISIT: WWW.THEGASLIGHTER.COM

OR EMAIL: [email protected] FOR MORE INFO

ONLY $10 AT THE DOOR

COME SUPPORT ALL YOUR SICCNESS RAP ARTIST!!!

II SICC, DEADLOCK
BALLER B
ERRELEVENT
YOUNG MOE
NASTY NATE
KING CZAR, AMMUNITION
JAZ, LIL SIN
MOONSHINE BANDITS
NBD, STIZON SCRILLA
MISTA CANE
ARSEN
NOCTURNAL HUSTLAS
YUN-GUN, PBK
OUTTA TOWNERS
SYDAL
CUCIZY
YOUNG CAP
LIL MENACE, CUDDIE CUT
V-BOY

AND A FEW SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES FROM SOME BAY LEGENDS..... BE THERE AND FIND OUT WHO IT WILL BE!!!!

man did we rip that shit...we got a bigger responce than we expected from our music, folks left and right coming up to us giving us props...right on J Locc for having us on again...i hope we can arrange something for the sac and frisco show...i met up with hella cats out there...sydal, mista cane, arsen, 10sion, moonshine bandits, nasty nate, skee, hella other cats..shit was live mayne....whoever didn't go is definatly a square, cause I was there....rae, rae..you missed out mayne....rae the square? haha fucking with ya folks....paz

cuddie cut

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
WASSUP WIT YA RAE, YEAH MAYNE, NBD RIPPED THAT SHIT ON SAT NIGHT, CATS WAS LOVIN OUR PERFORMANCE, WE LIT UP A BLUNT ON STAGE LIKE TRUE DANKSTAS MAYNE!!!

Jun 21, 2002
www.myspace.com
NBD, I was loving your tracks at the first show. Anybody who ain't heard them should get that shit when it's out 'cuz it knocks.
Don't know if you remember me, I was the one who went on first, got the pictures in my sig. Did anyone see my folks PBK? Did they perform?

@CQ: :beard: